Holland | Interview tomorrow what can I expect

They will pretty much hire you on the spot. But, don't be too flattered they can't hardly hire enough drivers at their substandard starting wage. And now there's a .25% pension and all this current YRC mess.that only promises to get worse. If you have a job currently, I honestly would skip the interview. I'm being completely honest with you. Do yourself and your family a favor.

I hate to hear its that bad at your respected barns. On the other hand in Memphis we have hired 15 -20 men this year from Estes, YRC, Conway, Vitran and a few from outside the LTL sector and all seem very happy to be here. All new when they came over here the retirement and wage reduction that we are under.

I hate to hear its that bad at your respected barns. On the other hand in Memphis we have hired 15 -20 men this year from Estes, YRC, Conway, Vitran and a few from outside the LTL sector and all seem very happy to be here. All new when they came over here the retirement and wage reduction that we are under.
I'm sure that it's better than what they had before!!!

I left the pos YRC almost 2 years ago after 20+ years and came to Holland because it was closer to my house,, the pro is its the best thing I did, and wished I wouldve done a long time ago,, but the con,, yes its a Yellow Ruined Company and we unfortunately have to play the Yellow game of never knowing.

I hate to hear its that bad at your respected barns.
It's obviously different at every barn. Personally, the atmosphere at my old rat hole was beyond pathetic. The place was falling apart, the yard had the appearance of a landfill, the attitudes were to the point where most needed to be put on ******* watch, and it was no longer a respectable place to work.

I checked into transferring out of that hole, but when they told me that I would have to quit and become a "new employee" at a different barn, I said no way. And if I had to start over somewhere, it wasn't going to be at a company that was hanging by a thread.

It was their loss, not mine.