Estes | interviews with Con-Way and Estes who is better

Ok! yea, we dont get paid well here at estes, but I made over $70k last year and probably will this year. Even if I dont. I'm not going to loose any sleep over it. The biggest thing here at estes if you run linehaul Your pretty much independent. I've gotton more phone calls when I was an owner op.... We dont go on the clock after 10 hours off but we dont have to race to the terminal. 7 times out of 10 You will leave on your 10 expecially when its busy. I know drivers who leave before 10 on a constant basis :ziplip: I know in the winter it gets slow and we sit at some term's for a few hours. But you still have a job when others are laying off. There are strong points and weak points in every company.....I was offered a job pretty much with every company. Exept wal-mart. I took the big E just because of how laid back they are. I love to watch football. I don't miss good football games. If your hired on as a truckdriver your a truckdriver. Dockworkers are dock workers. If I'm on the dock its because it a shortcut to the dispatch office. :hide:

Just my two cents here, but if I were going to choose it would not be Conway. The reason I say this is because you will spend allot more than a couple of months on the flex board, more like 15. Drivers here in the Chicago land area with 10+ years and more are only catching 75 and 100 mile each way runs. Estes is still growing, my humble opinion is for you to do your homework and check out some other carriers websites and see who else is hiring before you sign on with Con-Way. Good luck on your search and hope you get on somewhere soon.

What the f***?

It's a good job.....It's the driving part that I dont like :TR10driving03:

What the f***?, are you kidding me man?,
that's why is called a truck DRIVING job.:duh:

It's the life you chose, let me say this again,"you have a great job", don't start whinning. You have alot of years ahead of you:thumbsup:

GOD BLESS AMERICA :USA: HAPPY 4th of July

Good luck, Lumpersam

What the f***?, are you kidding me man?,
that's why is called a truck DRIVING job.:duh:

It's the life you chose, let me say this again,"you have a great job", don't start whinning. You have alot of years ahead of you:thumbsup:

GOD BLESS AMERICA :USA: HAPPY 4th of July

Good luck, Lumpersam

Lumpersam I am I am. I drive a truck. A big yellow truck. Owned by a shmuck. But I don't give a f*ck. I like my big yellow truck. Lumpersam I am I am. TE out....:1036316054:

W99 is not a baby sitter men.

Hey what is going on in here !
Let's sober up in here guys !