Introduce Yourself!

Thanks GT Monday morning 4:30am it starts. Tonight I was out trying to figure out the right way to back the truck up to the loading dock at the local high school. I worry a lot about stuff like that and give my self situations and try to figure out what the move would be. I don't think any of it helps, but I'm such a loser it's what I do.
Mike, you are a far cry from a loser, I don't want to ever hear you say that again!!!

Hi! My name is Frankie Donuts! I have been in the food game for 15 years. I currently drive for National Dcp. We deliver to all the Dunkin Donuts and Bask in Robbins stores in the Midwest.
Welcome aboard Frankie!!! We have the best guys in the world on this board, lots of experience and information here, its great to have you here to add to the great mix we have here!!

Hey what's going on? I'm Noel...I came by this website by chance at the truckersreport browsing some threads about food service, so i immediate came over and found ton of info.

A lil about me I'm Florida born, New York (Rochester) raised, now living in North Carolina, before moving to NC I worked at Wegmans food distribution warehouse, one of the best jobs I ever had, even with the union, prior to that i worked in the hospital as surgical instrument tech since '99, fast fwd 2008 I got a job offer at a hospital here in Charlotte & weighed my options between ny & nc, nc won by a landslide better weather year round far less crime and now I'm closer BikeWeek

Stayed at the hospital 6 yrs but just wasn't making the money I did back home, so unlike the people I worked with I did something about it and decided to get my CDL, going otr I quickly found out it wasn't for me being that I have a 5 yr lil girl who constantly asked daddy when you coming home, so next up was Pepsi I loved it at Pepsi but just not for the 14& change I was making, left for miller/corona by far the hardest job I've ever done but I got a offer from sygma so I took it, I guess if I'm gonna work hard might as well get paid for it that's me in a eggshell

Well somehow I'm still Shuttlin' 3 years later. Wife and I just got back from a "mini-vacation" in Minneapolis. It's neat to have the cash to do something fun and the ability to take some time off.
We're facing a consolidation at some point since our parent company belatedly realized the've bought 3 OPCo's that are selling in the same territory. So I'm a little pessimistic about making 5 years.
Have thrown some groceries (usually when a route driver calls off). That's a butt kicker! Actually don't mind it that much other than I'm fat and slow. Feels kinda good to get the blood flowing a bit.