Yellow | Inward Facing Cameras Unmasked At Abf

.Nothin to worry about if your not doing anything wrong.
Boy, are you in for a rude awakening. Something else has popped up. One truck sets off the inward and outward facing camera. The outward facing camera catches you driving around the yard, without your seatbelt on. Boom, you're busted for not being properly restrained. The possible :horseshit: video captures are endless. Good luck.
Don’t forget those stale green lights that turn yellow on a wet road that has just been sprinkled on and is extremely slick from the oil that hasn’t been totally washed away. You approach it and are expected to lockup your brakes when it’s much safer to run on through it. To lock up your brakes would most certainly cause a jackknife even with ABS. When the video is downloaded... guess what? You ran a red light and could be terminated for gross negligence. It’s not always easy to make those split second decisions but you’re expected to be perfect and you better make them correctly because safety has the final say. They are always perfect sitting behind that computer screen second guessing your every move.

Last edited:
Don’t forget those stale green lights that turn yellow on a wet road that has just been sprinkled on and is extremely slick from the oil that hasn’t been totally washed away. You approach it and are expected to lockup your brakes when it’s much safer to run on through it. To lock up your brakes would most certainly cause a jackknife even with ABS. When the video is downloaded... guess what? You ran a red light and could be terminated for gross negligence. It’s not always easy to make those split second decisions but you’re expected to be perfect and you better make them correctly because safety has the final say. They are always perfect sitting behind that computer screen second guessing your every move.
Under the road, and weather conditions you mention, shouldn’t you have already adjusted to those conditions, so you should have had plenty of time to safely stop, and not go thru a red light? Too fast for conditions? I think one thing some do not realize, is that the insurance industry is dictating a lot of this with cameras, especially when it comes to liability settlements.

Under the road, and weather conditions you mention, shouldn’t you have already adjusted to those conditions, so you should have had plenty of time to safely stop, and not go thru a red light? Too fast for conditions? I think one thing some do not realize, is that the insurance industry is dictating a lot of this with cameras, especially when it comes to liability settlements.

Absolutely not! the yellow light simply means, run like hell to beat that red light.

Flatbeds disregard that.
If your pulling a flatbed working for yrc you grabbed the wrong trailer at the customer. Lol.
I wonder now if any newbie has done that?
I liked pulling flatbed. Once you got them empty you could haul arse instead of holding up traffic shifting thru the gears. I got paid mt or loaded. Ancient history. Different company before LTL.

So this will catch the yard guys texting while driving 80 % of the time or watching Net Flix back in the corner of the yard? This is bad.

The powers that be always take your freedoms away a little at a time.
The same principle is applied to this issue, They turn the camera on, They watch you at all times when your on duty.
They are tracking you at every stop.
Alright go ahead. Thank GOD I have more time behind me than I do in front of me on this job. Hell they cant hire anyone now. Wait till these kids find out that the company is counting how many sheets they use to wipe their asses! Hell nobody will be in a damn truck!
I went 35 years without this crap! To hell with them & their damn cameras! point forward to catch the dumb bastard cutting me off that's fine. If YRC ever turns them on they will get the "Your number 1!" finger every chance I get!