Yellow | Is everyone being over worked right now??

Justbrowsing

TB Lurker
Credits
Are all the LTL companies running there guys to the breaking point right now or are some of you all slow? Seems we can't catch a damn breather any day of the week and anything under 60 hour week is a slow week

Nah, all I do is hang out in a motel and get paid to watch tv while the company hires sub contractors to do my job. The stock holders don't seem to be very happy about it though.:dance:

Over worked, not at all.

Last edited:
YES, 60 plus hours weekly and even the overtime pigs are getting tried of it too and on the other side freight claims are getting higher and more work comp. injuries !! but god forbid raising the pay scale above non-union pay scale to be able to hire anybody !!

Lack of "Warm body itus" strikes again!
Who da hell wants to work part time on the freez'in cold dock in central Pa for $11.90 an hour (Plus pay Union Dues on top of it) when they can go to "Bubba" mart and get $11?
Who wants to work for a company that starts you out at somewhere around $18 with little or no pension when they could(And do) go any of the other LTL's and get over $20?
First grade math is in play here folks, It's real simple.

Nah, all I do is hang out in a motel and get paid to watch tv while the company hires sub contractors to do my job. The stock holders don't seem to be very happy about it though.:dance:

Over worked, not at all.
“Due to the high cost of purchased transportation” we will continue to f**** over our employees!!!!!