XPO | is FAC @ ULX being reopened?

What do you have down there in SoCal? ULX, ULA, and USB? Where are those? I wanna say I remember a Con-way terminal up the street from ours in Fontana, Ca when I drove OTR. Was that USB?

ULX is a former FAC. Fac Closed (but not terminal) during the height of the recession. It has been closed and re-opened on more than one occasion in the past. Drivers are speculating it could re-open, due to the spike in freight volumes recently.

I talked to someone at USB about this and was told that it wasnt going to happen. If anything they will move more freight thru USB. From my barm we've moved our L and N freight from UKC to USB in the last couple of weeks.

I talked to someone at USB about this and was told that it wasnt going to happen. If anything they will move more freight thru USB. From my barm we've moved our L and N freight from UKC to USB in the last couple of weeks.

only means more freight for long runs for you.

Not that you in jeapordy of not getting a good run anway with all your seniority Mr. Veteran.

I heard that in the regional meeting it was said that there is not going to be any reships opened back up. Service centers are to put more of a emphsis on building pures and headloads. Isn't that the way it always is with these people. Instead of fixing the problem, they want to try doing something else that everyone knows it will fail. Moving freight is not brain surgery. Keep it simple and let everyone do their jobs and it will get done efficently. WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT. " If we do this we could save X$, but we know it won't work"

I heard that in the regional meeting it was said that there is not going to be any reships opened back up. Service centers are to put more of a emphsis on building pures and headloads. Isn't that the way it always is with these people. Instead of fixing the problem, they want to try doing something else that everyone knows it will fail. Moving freight is not brain surgery. Keep it simple and let everyone do their jobs and it will get done efficently. WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT. " If we do this we could save X$, but we know it won't work"
So are you saying building pures and headloads won't work?

Heard he flipped one, that was the word that was going around...don't know where or the circumstances..

He flipped the whole set, tractor and trailers at Frazier Park on top of the hill. I was going the other way all I could see was the wheels in the air.:TR10driving03:

Yeah, we build pures and they ship them to the FAC's and they break them and load them into long boxes. Makes sense to me. That's how we save money.