FedEx Freight | Is Fedex the problem?

Sounds like both Express and Ground have issues, while Freight is rolling.

Af any rate, Fx has been notorious for saying the wrong thing at the worst time recently.

Like Fred saying that FX is aggressivly working towards Ai driven trucks at the same time that they're trying desperately to hire any class A driver they can.

I'm honestly questioning who Fx as a company thinks their duty is to.

Obviously not the stock holder as they seem intent on bringing shares down as fast as possible.

Obviously not the customer. As evidence by the lack of education for current and new employees which shows up in the form of terrible service.

And of course it's not the employee.

So, at this point I can only assume that their duty, as they see it is to themselves. Upper managment.

Ewww , I read this 2X's :emoticon digging:

Deeper cuts needed​

Satish Jindel, founder and CEO of consultancy ShipMatrix, who has worked with FedEx in various capacities for 25 years, said the company needs to cut much deeper than the cost-savings initiatives it announced on Thursday. Those cost actions amount to “putting a Band-Aid on the situation when it needs surgery,” Jindel said in an email. “It’s not enough and it will take a long time.”

Deeper cuts needed​

Satish Jindel, founder and CEO of consultancy ShipMatrix, who has worked with FedEx in various capacities for 25 years, said the company needs to cut much deeper than the cost-savings initiatives it announced on Thursday. Those cost actions amount to “putting a Band-Aid on the situation when it needs surgery,” Jindel said in an email. “It’s not enough and it will take a long time.”
Aren’t Satish and Raj cousins????….