ABF | Is Implementation on its Way?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
Yeah I'll put my post 231 up against anything you've said on here. At least I'm not calling him names. And your grammar is impressive, by the way. Good job.

I've never said that I've looked at their sec file, I said that the quarterly p&l gets filed with the sec. That's an easy read. And yes I like to know what all the freight lines are doing, it's interesting. And I'm very impressed that you carry on a conversation with a manager. That's impressive because I know they're just a bunch of lying theiving bastards that hate all the divers.

I don't know, it seems to me it would be hard to file the work one part of the corporation did not directly under their area in the corp in revenue. How does abc explain that revenue then? It didn't fall out of the sky into their laps, has to come from somewhere, and believe me Uncle Sam wants to know where so he can get his pound of flesh out of it.
your just like someone else I know on here, your a know it all who doesn't even work for ABF. What is your concern with us? It will be all good for you kid if something happens to ABF you may move up a few spots.... Was my grammar ok?

your just like someone else I know on here, your a know it all who doesn't even work for ABF. What is your concern with us? It will be all good for you kid if something happens to ABF you may move up a few spots.... Was my grammar ok?

You still haven't broken my argument. My concern with you is purely entertainment.

post#231 very professional, if you take the time to look over another company's sec report you either not who you say you are, have way to much time on your hands or there are no females in Georgia ...... You & I have no clue what get funneled into abc corp. but what my supervisor tells us it's a lot more than you think. One example I will give you is upacks the money use to go to ABF it now goes to abc & that is big bucks right there......
I thought we were contracting our upaks to od household services?

Mine to, think I care what you think... My new name should be magician because your about to disappear .....

I have posted several contradictions to your argument. You refuse to provide a counter argument. You just call names and come up with slick little catch phrases. You're taking this much too personally. Grow up.

These guys don't want to be entertained. They feed off of doom and gloom, worlds ending, unfair treatment , crap like that. Every day is taken for granted with these hands.

That's all I see. I only saw one person raise his hand, so to speak when I challenged that anyone stood with Hoffa dr. I tip my hat to that man. They were the ones getting shot at, really putting their lives on the line. Unfortunately now there are a lot of teamsters who are a bunch of whiny spoiled children who think the world and their employer owes them something. Broad statement sure, definitely not aimed at everyone on here.

Got another contract extension. Looks like nov 2., which is next Saturday. Doesn't Payroll end on Saturday? I guess everyone will be minus 7% after nov. 2

Got another contract extension. Looks like nov 2., which is next Saturday. Doesn't Payroll end on Saturday? I guess everyone will be minus 7% after nov. 2

Watch out songremainfhesame. According to some of these guys, nons cut wages whenever the unions Do. With ODs operating at a 84, this 7% cut may affect you. Lol

Watch out songremainfhesame. According to some of these guys, nons cut wages whenever the unions Do. With ODs operating at a 84, this 7% cut may affect you. Lol

Rollin62, correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe Conway and several other LTL carriers cut wages and benefits back when YRC was hit with their wage concessions around 2009. If I am not mistaken, Conway took a 5% pay cut and quit the 401K match for a few years or something like that. Being a former Conway employee like yourself, I am sure you can explain it better than I can. So, there is some truth to your post (#258) that you are LOLing about !!!