ODFL | Is it OD going on strike?

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
OD must have stopped pickups for all lanes and days because there is nothing going on at this place either. Wild boards shut down, drivers at home all across the region. I thought it was ups purging the freight but it must be OD. Gots to be another 30 some hour week for me again:

OD must have stopped pickups for all lanes and days because there is nothing going on at this place either. Wild boards shut down, drivers at home all across the region. I thought it was ups purging the freight but it must be OD. Gots to be another 30 some hour week for me again:
Well,I see the under 40 hours has finally caught up to the Overtime after 40 state.Sorry to hear.They have been asking for guys to take off during the week.We still getting about 50 here still.

Well,I see the under 40 hours has finally caught up to the Overtime after 40 state.Sorry to hear.They have been asking for guys to take off during the week.We still getting about 50 here still.

And it has nothing to do with overtime, there is just no work. I’m a lucky one, the lower board stays home half the week. Too many drivers and mty trailers. You’d be stupid to give a full time job and come to od right now.

And it has nothing to do with overtime, there is just no work. I’m a lucky one, the lower board stays home half the week. Too many drivers and mty trailers. You’d be stupid to give a full time job and come to od right now.
No doubt. We have lots of new people, but they are not sitting at the house yet. It will happen though, if this keeps up.

Praying it improves driver,, suppose to be great economy right now,, has to be a reason we aren’t taking advantage of it,,
Praying too. We at OD have the best people and the best equipment in the industry, and I am very thankful for that. We sure could use some freight right now! Prayers for all my fellow OD family as we enter into the slow season.

Hard times for sure, Billy's zero turns sitting idle, any grass left, Umps goats handle that, I'm hearing Flyby has
leased his parking place at the "Do Drop Inn" to Coop Dispatch.

One has got to wonder how and fly been getting screwed on his new run???? Do you run the whole amount of turns or been getting shafted good with no lube during these tough time