ODFL | Is it OD going on strike?

Our terminal tractor speed is based on the length of the run-
600-624=68mph
624 and over=70mph
Since we share tractors some drivers will have a 68/70mph tractor on a shorter run because they swap with a driver who's on a longer run.

At my terminal we have several guys running shorter runs in 68 and 70 mph trucks that don't share and mgmt is so dumb they know it. Lol:duh:

Funny just seen two more new line drivers added to other terminals this weekend when I does my weekend run,, unreal when guys don’t work full weeks here
I know that one came from the city. I helped show him how to line the front box and gear to hook to the back box. Good kid. Just needs some help and lot’s of experience. By the way William, he’s running all the time. Fact is all of our board is running. Give it a month, then the Boise runs will start. That separates the men from the landscapers.

zKLIvqx.jpg

Give it a month, then the Boise runs will start. That separates the men from the landscapers.

Midwest is still busy, extra road runs available every weekend still!

Guys would like to work during the week and be with their families on weekend, weekend work is for city drivers who wish they are linehaul but ain’t ables to hack the lifestyle,, done it many years before I move to the city to settle down

Guys would like to work during the week and be with their families on weekend, weekend work is for city drivers who wish they are linehaul but ain’t ables to hack the lifestyle,, done it many years before I move to the city to settle down
Not quite the point I was making! All I said was the work was there. I work during the week still work available on weekend too!

Brag about that to our wild drivers who sit home during the week, I’m sure they’d be happy,, no freight getting picked out west so it’ll dry up where you at soon enough
The system is dry. Got way less than 8 hours today. Somethings got to give. We haven’t even got to January yet....God help us all.