ODFL | Is OD worth working for?

Enlighten me.

Don't judge OD by the replys you have not been getting.Check some of the other threads on this forum and you'll get a pretty good idea of the pay.I've been retired too long to give you accurate numbers.Good luck to you at OD.

I have been here for 8 months now, i do not regret it at all, best pay and benefits i have ever had,,,i moved out of state and came to OD, my other job was a good one too but not as good as OD

Don't judge OD by the replys you have not been getting.Check some of the other threads on this forum and you'll get a pretty good idea of the pay.I've been retired too long to give you accurate numbers.Good luck to you at OD.

Don't judge me, but I have never and will never answer the all to often "how much do you guys make" question. I have always posted accurate info. Someones gonna get on here and say they interviewed and they never brought up the subject of pay. Cmon, now you want that info from the internet.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see anywhere that the guy in question ever said he's interviewed for a job yet. My guess is he's looking for info as to whether e wants to jump ship from where he's at. Y'all don't have to be tough on him, he might be a coworker before long.

Can't we all get along... Lol. Good luck to all that have applied. OD is a great place to work with great benefits. I consider myself lucky to work here.

Yes, I did interview and the top out pay did come up ($24 and change) but the conversation didn't touch on the starting wage. Honesty, I wasn't expecting an interview, but ended up in the TM's office for an hour or so. We had a good chat and I got most of what I needed out of the convo. OD seems like a great place, hope I can join the team sometime.

Yes, I did interview and the top out pay did come up ($24 and change) but the conversation didn't touch on the starting wage. Honesty, I wasn't expecting an interview, but ended up in the TM's office for an hour or so. We had a good chat and I got most of what I needed out of the convo. OD seems like a great place, hope I can join the team sometime.

I apologize if I came off harsh today. Your starting wage will probably be 2 Or 3 dollars less than you posted. We top out more than you posted. I recommend calling after thanksgiving. He will probably tell you its slow right now. Tell him you will check with him after the holidays. You never know. Tell him how much you want to work at OD. Trust me you want to work here. This is as good as it gets.