AAA Cooper | Is the layoff rumor true

I was on a SAIA dock the other morning and the office girl could of used her mini van to deliver all of the freight that was there..I would say if the freight is down where you are that layoffs are near.

i work at saia and were slow here in jacksonville fl but I run linehaul and I 2800 to 3200 miles a week but just m thoughts

Every LTL seems to be losing freight, Where is it going?

The rumors must not have been true. I haven't read anything.

I was on a SAIA dock the other morning and the office girl could of used her mini van to deliver all of the freight that was there..I would say if the freight is down where you are that layoffs are near.

What dock is this? Freight is falling off the Indy dock.

Well there mikejones234, I work for AAA COOPER and on friday I had THE PLEASURE OF TAKING 11 PALLETS OF SOUTHEASTERN FREIGHT LINES FREIGHT, and then had the pleasure of calling the sefl dispatcher to cancel the pickup for the customer who was to busy to call and do it.

Well there mikejones234, I work for AAA COOPER and on friday I had THE PLEASURE OF TAKING 11 PALLETS OF SOUTHEASTERN FREIGHT LINES FREIGHT, and then had the pleasure of calling the sefl dispatcher to cancel the pickup for the customer who was to busy to call and do it.

Just remember, " What goes around, comes around"

if aaa is laying off there will be no rumors of it they will just come down with the ax.ask the 50 something people who worked at the burlington nj terminal once called phl

on friday everyone went home and linehaul ran normal on monday the gates were locked and the state police were there giving each employee 5 min to get in and get out with there stuff.they than used nemf drivers to take all the equipment to one of their centers before slowly working it back into the system.

i think i left the company a year before they did that but keep this in mind Reed D. said to all of our drivers and dock workers if you are willing to work hard we will always have a job for you because aaa has never closed a terminal down before.so at the end of the day only one person got to keep their job from that center it was the tm and last i heard he went to a smaller center in fl as a sales rep.his name was ted R. and he is one of the bigest snakes in the industry:1036316054:

aaa put alot my friends through some great hardships so i wouldn't put nothing past them

freight isn't going anywhere.People are spending less and stores can't get credit to keep big inventory.Plus we are seeing what happens when a country (U.S.A) sends all of are manufacturing jobs to China and Mexico.Thank the Democrat and Republican's what your seeing is the wholesale of America.

freight isn't going anywhere.People are spending less and stores can't get credit to keep big inventory.Plus we are seeing what happens when a country (U.S.A) sends all of are manufacturing jobs to China and Mexico.Thank the Democrat and Republican's what your seeing is the wholesale of America.

i'll second that:1036316054: excellent post

if aaa is laying off there will be no rumors of it they will just come down with the ax.ask the 50 something people who worked at the burlington nj terminal once called phl

on friday everyone went home and linehaul ran normal on monday the gates were locked and the state police were there giving each employee 5 min to get in and get out with there stuff.they than used nemf drivers to take all the equipment to one of their centers before slowly working it back into the system.

i think i left the company a year before they did that but keep this in mind Reed D. said to all of our drivers and dock workers if you are willing to work hard we will always have a job for you because aaa has never closed a terminal down before.so at the end of the day only one person got to keep their job from that center it was the tm and last i heard he went to a smaller center in fl as a sales rep.his name was ted R. and he is one of the bigest snakes in the industry:1036316054:

aaa put alot my friends through some great hardships so i wouldn't put nothing past them

I worked for AAA for 10 yrs. I went to work for a company that is like Cooper used to be. I haven't looked back. Reed D. will be the demise of Cooper. It's sad too. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Mack. I have none for Reed. He's a spoiled rotten brat. And besides he graduated from Auburn. That's Cooper's biggest problem,:hysterical:

Undoubtably MJ you haven't seen the latest TOP 10 freight lines in this country. SEFL may be #1 to you,but, not in the USA.:TR10driving03:

i guess you dont understand an inside joke:TR10driving03:

just for kicks rhondasman i see you posting on alot of boards who do you work for, since you attack everyone else?

i guess you dont understand an inside joke:TR10driving03:

just for kicks rhondasman i see you posting on alot of boards who do you work for, since you attack everyone else?

I haven't "attacked" anyone. I guess U don't see the inside joke. And who do U work for. A lot of people on here are company watchers. But, I don't hold too much back so I work for Big E.Don't accuse me of something I don't do. So we'll just keep this tween me and U.:chairshot: