Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app you can install from your mobile browser.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Is the Lewiston Terminal closing?

With the freight volumes dropping and P & D drivers looking for something to do in LST.
The word on the street is Spokane will once again maange the Lewiston Terminal, it makes sense.
With a outbound bill count of maybe 10 bills and inbound of 20 bills, is there really a need for 5 drivers in a town that is close to Spo.

FDV

Not Skippy
Wouldn't be the first time they did it. They used to put resident drivers there and then a year later recall them to PAS.

westdriver

Been there, those guys have been pretty busy ,there volumes are like everybody elses
somedays slammed somedays slow
personaly, I cant see them closing

I used to run LST out of PAS and help set up that terminal. I don't think they will close it, but I do not know how many drivers they have there now. It used to be 3.