Averitt | is the risk management calls out of control?

rnsgn

TB Lurker
Credits
Is it getting crazy or what? Blow a tire, call risk management, hit a dog, cat, bird, squirrel, or anything, better call it in. If you hit an animal of any size better call the police. AE may be a responsible party if it's still in the road and causes an accident/damage to another. I can't blame it on AE but this world is so lawsuit happy now that we are being told to call it in. Oh, you better not wait til you get to a safe location, call it in asap, not 30 mins later.

CSA has changed the whole way freight companies do business. Like it or not we must cover our rears. I'm all about playing the game of calling in for the slightest incident, as aggravating as it is, it could save my job.

Is it getting crazy or what? Blow a tire, call risk management, hit a dog, cat, bird, squirrel, or anything, better call it in. If you hit an animal of any size better call the police. AE may be a responsible party if it's still in the road and causes an accident/damage to another. I can't blame it on AE but this world is so lawsuit happy now that we are being told to call it in. Oh, you better not wait til you get to a safe location, call it in asap, not 30 mins later.
Or you are fired and that makes way for more burger flipping crash test dummies..