Is this why they kneel? They want the ability to beat defenseless women?

Gold digging whores that continue to hang around people they claim over and over again are violent are not defenseless. Remove yourself from the situation. And harm will not come to you. But that's not her aim. Her aim is to instigate until she gets paid.

Maybe you should kneel. And pray for brains. Are you even a real person or a bot set up to post ignorant crap on this site to **** people off ?

Gold digging whores that continue to hang around people they claim over and over again are violent are not defenseless. Remove yourself from the situation. And harm will not come to you. But that's not her aim. Her aim is to
instigate until she gets paid.

Maybe you should kneel. And pray for brains. Are you even a real person or a bot set up to post ignorant crap on this site to **** people off ?

Nope. I post real facts and truth and want answers from race baiters like CCX, WTFteanster, teamsterii, magoo, 20 years 2 to go. I, we want to know why they obsess with hate.

Gold digging whores that continue to hang around people they claim over and over again are violent are not defenseless. Remove yourself from the situation. And harm will not come to you. But that's not her aim. Her aim is to instigate until she gets paid.

Why do you support child sex trafficking?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3268...ice-they-break-child-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo

Just as I thought. I have been repeatedly banned from this site and reprimanded for no more than having an opinion. How the mods let something like this continue defies explanation.