Yellow | Is Tyson gonna call you too?

Tyson called and advised me THEY WILL BE CALLING ME TOMORROW NIGHT for a conference call to provide info. I am not surprised. If this MOU is passed, the union will get all the casual dues, pay none of them health care and will potentially get all the partial pension payment for health care expenses, once the previous pension arrears are caught up.

http://www.teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/67753YRCMOU.pdf

Yep got a call 20 minutes ago........ Was the fifth call since Weds. night from either Tyson or Hoffa

I have enough info now to know how ill check my No vote .they can save their breath and time with this crap

I'm on dial-up, I'd better sign off in case hes trying to call me. Don't want to miss a chance to call him a big douche bag!

images

say what?
who you calling calling a big douche bag?

Now I got a letter from Big Mike.

He is spearheading the companies push, since it was taken away from $$$Bill. He says by us giving up wage increases, it will secure wage increases. He also claims it will allow us to re-enter the pension plans, which we all now know is probably not gonna happen with this MOU, in fact it will probably insure 5 more years with NO pension. He says if we don't accept this, customers won't have any confidence in YRCW. Somehow, I think they have already enacted all the major effects on customer confidence. I notice his letter did not say anything about any more management concessions, even though they are supposed to be equal givebacks.

Hmmmmm

BTW, it was sent metered postage at 41.4 cents. Bulk rate was not used.

our freight comes in makes roadway or yellow . most our customers dont even know of yrc

He was in a hurry to get it to us, didn't want to add the extra day for bulk processing?
When have they ever used bulk rates to save..........................

images

say what?
who you calling calling a big douche bag?

I'll call him a big douche bag all day long, behind his back! I have to admit, hes strong as an ox and almost as smart.

Now I got a letter from Big Mike.

He is spearheading the companies push, since it was taken away from $$$Bill. He says by us giving up wage increases, it will secure wage increases. He also claims it will allow us to re-enter the pension plans, which we all now know is probably not gonna happen with this MOU, in fact it will probably insure 5 more years with NO pension. He says if we don't accept this, customers won't have any confidence in YRCW. Somehow, I think they have already enacted all the major effects on customer confidence. I notice his letter did not say anything about any more management concessions, even though they are supposed to be equal givebacks.

Hmmmmm

BTW, it was sent metered postage at 41.4 cents. Bulk rate was not used.

You forgot to mention that it was on conway letter head! Co-signed by john brinko! Its not looking promising!