Central Transport | Is Vitran a good company?

we are glad you quit too wis kid getting paid by the hour to wait for paperwork and fueling and to have to drive all across town to do your job oh ya while your getting paid you poor man

Well i just started 7 weeks ago and I am glad to have a job and paying the bills, not the best job but its what you make of it. I kinda like it I lost 19 lbs so far working hard and earning my money. God knows the IBT was not helping me find work.

we are glad you quit too wis kid getting paid by the hour to wait for paperwork and fueling and to have to drive all across town to do your job oh ya while your getting paid you poor man

Getting blamed when you can't get the frt. done because they keep you at the terminal because of lack of trucks is not the fault of the drivers, is the fault of management, closed Rockford and other terminals in Wisconsin also put a lot of presure on the drivers because they have a lot more area to cover. They just put on a replacement driver for the one who leaves. Now i know way this place has a big turn around! PS, I hear line haul drivers come in one too two hours early with out pay because thats the bid? they ony make there money when the wheels are turning, thats BS too, Vitran is a cheep :eck13: company and theres no way around it!