ODFL | Is your tractor kept clean ?

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
We all known the story on the inside of the unassigned tractors but is the outside kept clean.Who does the cleaning and which terminals don't have anywhere or anything to clean them with ? And which terminals don't care ?

I think most terminals don't care.
If you wont a clean truck you have to do it by yourself, and there it jumps in the next problem. As soon as you cleaned the truck another driver comes in earlier just to grab that truck.
I have finaly an assigned truck, and it took me about 6 to 8 hours just to clean it inside, then I cleaned him outside. After all this work the truck was gone. I talked then with the suppervisor of the trucks and he gets pretty upset but i get my truck back now. I just hope i can keep it for some time. This will be the last time I clean out a truck. I did this about 9 to 10 times in just one Year. So if they don't care I don't care anymore.

im a local...dirt is not realy in my truck but its cluttered as i have to have so much crap

i do however need to straighten it up a bit though. its been a fue weeks since ive done that.

I think most terminals don't care.
If you wont a clean truck you have to do it by yourself, and there it jumps in the next problem. As soon as you cleaned the truck another driver comes in earlier just to grab that truck.
I have finaly an assigned truck, and it took me about 6 to 8 hours just to clean it inside, then I cleaned him outside. After all this work the truck was gone. I talked then with the suppervisor of the trucks and he gets pretty upset but i get my truck back now. I just hope i can keep it for some time. This will be the last time I clean out a truck. I did this about 9 to 10 times in just one Year. So if they don't care I don't care anymore.

And there he’s gone again.:ranting2: :censored2: :chairshot: :Bondage:

you get payed by the hour, no reason for a dirty truck.

in gbo they dont like it when we spend an extra 30 mins or so cleaning
ive been confronted before about an hour after i get back from my last run
30 mins or so to put up eqpt and paperwork and 30 mins cleaning the ole truck.

They need a wash bay in GBO. I would be glad to go thru that every night to keep the outside clean. I have used the bay out back a couple of times but by the time I'm done I am dirtier than the truck was, so I don't use it anymore. As far as the inside I keep my trash out but I'm not cleaning up after someone who has driven my truck that day. The fuel bay has 1 vaccuum and it doesn't even have an end on it to make it easier. I prefer having a clean truck but without the stuff to do it with it can't be done and I don't think I should be responsibile to provide what is needed to do the job.

They need a wash bay in GBO. I would be glad to go thru that every night to keep the outside clean. I have used the bay out back a couple of times but by the time I'm done I am dirtier than the truck was, so I don't use it anymore. As far as the inside I keep my trash out but I'm not cleaning up after someone who has driven my truck that day. The fuel bay has 1 vaccuum and it doesn't even have an end on it to make it easier. I prefer having a clean truck but without the stuff to do it with it can't be done and I don't think I should be responsibile to provide what is needed to do the job.

the wash bays never work right and they never clean your truck the one in mrt is almost always broken these days