Yellow | Is YRC comming back to a better place?

Pup Driver

TB Veteran
Credits
Is Yellow / Roadway going to finally leave that pos Saulk Village terminal and sell it to that pos Conway . The Ridge has and always will have more class. :stirthepot:

Is Yellow / Roadway going to finally leave that pos Saulk Village terminal and sell it to that pos Conway . The Ridge has and always will have more class. :stirthepot:
I dont care where we work....its all a paycheck...time for you to get over the facilty we will or wont be at... even if we go to the ridge you will have the same managemet of the CEO type still running the place. Will a change of facilities make it all better and bring back our pensions...I think not. all it will do is let some people make a shorter drive to work...and make some people fell at home again.

I can never get use to seeing the Chicago Ridge terminal empty. It's eerie seeing a place that you were so use to seeing full of activity 24/7 now looking like a ghost town. I don't even think I bother to see if Conway is still down the street.

:argue:I'd vote for 301,enclosed shops and fueling facilities,easier access from the tollways , closer to the rails and satalite terms. , and it is closer .:hissyfit:

I can never get use to seeing the Chicago Ridge terminal empty. It's eerie seeing a place that you were so use to seeing full of activity 24/7 now looking like a ghost town. I don't even think I bother to see if Conway is still down the street.

Now that R G has take over the Chicago area things should start to improve . With P M gone and hopefully his lap dogs soon to follow. His style of management was more of a hindrance than good . The northern Illinois area will start to turn a profit . Chicago is the blood line to the survival of YRC . Whats good for Chicago is even better for the rest of the system .

Let the farmer keep the generator. Let YRC put in everything brand new. If you look on the roof of the building of 301, their putting on solar panels. YRC is going GREEN, saving money on electricity so they can respectfully pay back their employees with full wages, pension, and lost benefits.

Last edited by a moderator: