TForce | Issues with people retiring

I’ve heard from several people planning to retire by the end of the year that they are having issues with what they expected in dollar amounts and what they are being told?
Like what? The math is very clear . The formula isn't adjustable.
Several people probably did the math wrong, or forgot that that year they were out on workers comp they didn't earn credits.

Like what? The math is very clear . The formula isn't adjustable.
Several people probably did the math wrong, or forgot that that year they were out on workers comp they didn't earn credits.
It is amazing the amount of guys who have no clue what they are going to get....I worked with a guy who would put the yearly statements in a drawer, and not look at them because he didn't understand them.....can't make it up...lol

And 7th day and Holiday work is at double time. That brings my hourly rate down below minimum wage after the taxes are taken out!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Doesn’t it also affect your tax if you pull doubles, with the freight stacked, thus you are doing the work of 2 drivers? And drawing 2 paychecks? Or can you deduct the second checks tax, claiming the other driver was laid off because of no work? (Asking for my financial advisor in Scranton)

Doesn’t it also affect your tax if you pull doubles, with the freight stacked, thus you are doing the work of 2 drivers? And drawing 2 paychecks? Or can you deduct the second checks tax, claiming the other driver was laid off because of no work? (Asking for my financial advisor in Scranton)
Only if your departure time starts on Casual Fri.

It is amazing the amount of guys who have no clue what they are going to get....I worked with a guy who would put the yearly statements in a drawer, and not look at them because he didn't understand them.....can't make it up...lol
Well when they look & understand their final statement before they retire it will be like Christmas morning or a obituary.

Just goes to show that not working at all saves you the most in taxes!
My dad's uncle, was an oldtime teamster. Started in the early 30s, served in Europe during the war, came back to his seniority spot after the war. Never in his life worked 1 day in December. He said it would push him into a higher tax bracket. He retired out of 560 in 1970.