IT FAILED?

Close it up, go to whoever gets the freight and get a nice pay raise with better treatment.

Transport Topic's #19 for hire carrier and he can't cough up a few cents?

Good luck gang. Call his bluff.

The memo states this will be their final offer. They changed 3 things. New hires will keep overtime after 8/40. The medical insurance has no increase the first year $10 the next three years and some higher raises for p&d by a nickel I believe in years 1 & 4. The union reps are going to come to each terminal to discuss the proposal as well.

The memo states this will be their final offer. They changed 3 things. New hires will keep overtime after 8/40. The medical insurance has no increase the first year $10 the next three years and some higher raises for p&d by a nickel I believe in years 1 & 4. The union reps are going to come to each terminal to discuss the proposal as well.
Master Freight or close the gate

I can see into the future you want me to tell you how your next contracts going to end and the one after that at the

He's not #19 in transport topics he's #70 with only 444,000,000 million in revenue. Must be hard giving up another nickel. Maybe the union will get a bonus if we approve it.

I left after after a bad contract 15 years ago, I wasn't convinced that the Union wouldn't ever get money out of Mr Shevell.

These economic times are MUCH different. When OTR companies are paying better than an LTLer. There's a problem. Stand your ground. It's now or never.

I was referring to the newly published LTL list, where NEMF sits at #18 ahead of A Duie Pyle and Central Freight Lines, etc...

http://www.ttnews.com/top100/ltl/2018

Last edited:
I left after after a bad contract 15 years ago, I wasn't convinced that the Union wouldn't ever get money out of Mr Shevell.

These economic times are MUCH different. When OTR companies are paying better than an LTLer. There's a problem. Stand your ground. It's now or never.

I was referring to the newly published LTL list, where NEMF sits at #18 ahead of A Duie Pyle and Central Freight Lines, etc...

http://www.ttnews.com/top100/ltl/2018
he's just keeping you guys at the bottom of the barrel it's sad it really is with today's economic growth in the money he will make on tax rebates alone this year

he's just keeping you guys at the bottom of the barrel it's sad it really is with today's economic growth in the money he will make on tax rebates alone this year
As far as benefits go it's not bad. The raises need to be higher. I will say this much it's a better proposed contract than some teamster outfits that aren't in freight around Buffalo. What are your thoughts about this contract compared to YRC's?

Yrc is probably going to ask for another give back
That's the point. While this contract isn't legacy nmfa it's not horrible in today's world. Out of all the union carrier's on TB only ABF & UPSF have better contracts to me. The downside to them for new hires is sitting by the phone and layoffs.

Quality carriers is hiring teamster drivers in Niagara falls, offering a guaranteed 78k a year. Been running the ad 2 months. Jack cooper is hiring too. Nemf can cough up more dough.....

As far as benefits go it's not bad. The raises need to be higher. I will say this much it's a better proposed contract than some teamster outfits that aren't in freight around Buffalo. What are your thoughts about this contract compared to YRC's?

Lol, what, you dont want to work for peanuts over at cope bestway express?

Quality carriers is hiring teamster drivers in Niagara falls, offering a guaranteed 78k a year. Been running the ad 2 months. Jack cooper is hiring too. Nemf can cough up more dough.....
No doubt about the raises. I would only run the road as a last resort. Living in a truck just isn't for me anymore.

We need like 500 to 700 right now.

And if UPS needs to put on the 2000 teams they're talking about, it's going to get crazy.