IT FAILED?

What they first proposed to us a few months ago was garbage.. this last proposal wasn't too bad ( as I have worked at nemf for quite some time now) for nemf standard/size. I was very surprised this didn't pass. As it stands.. I think 3 or 4 terminals are running without a contract, all up north.

What they first proposed to us a few months ago was garbage.. this last proposal wasn't too bad ( as I have worked at nemf for quite some time now) for nemf standard/size. I was very surprised this didn't pass. As it stands.. I think 3 or 4 terminals are running without a contract, all up north.
I vote no

Their are actually 11 terminals right now out of contract. Albany,burlington,springfield,buffalo,rochester,erie,syracuse,elizabeth. I can't remember the others. The next vote is goes out the first week in august. This contract still sucks. If the next time it doesn't pass I believe Albany and Burlington are the first to vote on strike vote. If they would just quit f%^king with the insurance this would have passed already.