ABF | It has to be so, cause RB says so

How are they doomed ,they get pay raises every year, and yet every year their profit margins get bigger, so How are they doomed?,and they're turnover margin I'm sure is very low, compared to their competition, due to great benefits, which not many can match, so therefore having a stable workforce is key in this industry, abf can still pick and choose who they hire, as everyone else seems to be taking anyone with a pulse, so nonetheless, they are neither doomed nor are they desperate,...I don't work there, but I think their numbers speak for themselves,..they just know how to operate,
As I have said multiple times and been challenged every time, they are exceptionally well managed. You are correct, they know how to operate. They know how to manage resources including the labor pool.

Blade I thought you were leaving. The gate is on your right.
tamela mann GIF by TV One

Never said I was "the most intelligent" among us. I learned from Rock to imply and then deny.
Now that is funny. If you had learned anything from me, you would actually give a sh*t about your brothers and co-workers that you say you represented as a Steward back in the day. Instead, you obviously sold them out for the approval of management as you seem to always take managements side no matter what. Your job as a steward was to represent your fellow Teamsters, not the company you worked for. It seems to me that failed miserably at doing what you were appointed to do by your Local.

As I have said multiple times and been challenged every time, they are exceptionally well managed. You are correct, they know how to operate. They know how to manage resources including the labor pool.
So fair to say,doomed is being extreme, most likely not going to happen, as they have had challenges in the past and have came back stronger both in name brand an financial matters, so I would have to say ,doomed an abf,really don't belong in the the same sentence,,,let's face it,if they are doomed, what's everyone else's future?again doomed and abf don't belong in the same sentence,

So fair to say,doomed is being extreme, most likely not going to happen, as they have had challenges in the past and have came back stronger both in name brand an financial matters, so I would have to say ,doomed an abf,really don't belong in the the same sentence,,,let's face it,if they are doomed, what's everyone else's future?again doomed and abf don't belong in the same sentence,
I just wonder how he knows about a companies management team when he never worked for them? I personally don’t think they are doing bad but their is a lot of waste & could bring down the operating ratio down even lower….

I just wonder how he knows about a companies management team when he never worked for them? I personally don’t think they are doing bad but their is a lot of waste & could bring down the operating ratio down even lower….
Absolutely, and I'm sure they had to hire some, who under normal circumstances would not make it at abf,not sure where there's even a sign abf is doomed, no one forces their hand in negotiations, they adjust to it,very well run organization, have a great workforce who cares,driver's and dockmen who probably correct more management mistakes before they happen, you get those types of employees when you have a great package to offer, so for him to say doomed, I say those benefits attract those good employees, who make a difference between failure and success,

Actually, I filed bankruptcy in 1982, eight years into my trucking career. I had just gone thru an expensive divorce and Preston Trucking moved my job. I was 32 years old and vowed never to be poor again.
Never said I was "the most intelligent" among us. I learned from Rock to imply and then deny.
Labor, meaning anyone at any level who sells their time and talent, is worth whatever the job should pay. The job should pay as much as required to find qualified people, no more and no less. The cost of any product, be it labor or a pair of socks, should be determined by the free market.
I really believe you have no clue, bankruptcy doesn't mean you are poor, means, you are poor with money, shame on you, and everyone should take advice of who's doomed from you, you let that happen, abf doesn't, hate all you will, can't fix stupit

I really believe you have no clue, bankruptcy doesn't mean you are poor, means, you are poor with money, shame on you, and everyone should take advice of who's doomed from you, you let that happen, abf doesn't, hate all you will, can't fix stupit
Early in my career I worked for a small union company by the name of Shanahans Express until they closed, The owner of the company Jim Shanahan would show up at our terminal every other month and would have a meeting with us on how he’s trying to use power points from the classes he was taking. This sounds a lot like razorblades, he either took a class or got sucked in to buying a CD from a infomercial & now he’s a financial expert in the trucking industry….

But I can spell stupid

A hole forum dedicated to it's never enough.
Actually, I spelled that exactly as I intended! Read between the lines.
So you consider the ABF forum to be the “A hole” forum? And yet you continue to participate? I am starting to get a little worried about your infatuation with “A holes” there Blade. But, to each their own……I guess!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao: