It is good to finally be back,after a stay in the hospital with pneumonia

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
I wanted to let everyone know where I've been the last few weeks.
I went through a really rough patch in the hospital 5 days,then out for 3, then back again for a few more days.
I sure hope I've seen the last of that hospital.
I did get excellent care by the staff of medical professionals,but was really happy to finally get out.

Thanks to one & all for your continued support of this forum with,or without me being here.
By the grace & mercy of God,even though I'm still on the road to recovery, I will be here as much as I can.

I can't say enough how much I appreciate all of this forums faithful for keeping safety number one.
When I came to the forum today it looks pretty much the same as when I left.

"May the Lord direct your path,as you all drive well rested,focused on everything & have a good trip,from point (A) to point (B) to enjoy the company of your loved ones,Apostolics best advice"

Thank the Good Lord you are okay Apostolic , it's good to have you back Brother.

Yes I had a few members inquire about you my old friend.

Now get back to work , :clapping:lol....

God Bless / SMOKESTACK

I was wondering what happened to you.
St. J and several others pitched in to TRY and fill your shoes,
Welcome back and take care!!!

Glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery, I thought maybe you might pulled what I pulled this past week-end(quit--LOL). Hang in there and we will be praying for you. May God shed His marvelous grace on you and your family.

We're certainly glad you're back up and at 'em Apo!:bgroovy: I've got the right prescription to help you get your strength back... my grass needs to be cut, garage needs a good cleaning, and the tree/bush line along the back 40 needs trimmed! You let me know when you can get here and I'll set ya up!

GREETINGS Sir,

I was unaware of your absence.
GLAD to read you're recovering.

Were you still attending the race tracks?
That's another avenue in recovery yes?

You need not do anything you need not do so just set the cruise and relax Mate!!
CHEERS!!