Reddaway | It only takes a few people to get a forum going

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
This forum is getting views it's just not getting any posts.

Get some conversation going here, I know there has to be something to talk about, Good or BAD
Inactive forums get removed on Truckingboards
Do your part to save this forum.

This forum is getting views it's just not getting any posts.

Get some conversation going here, I know there has to be something to talk about, Good or BAD
Inactive forums get removed on Truckingboards
Do your part to save this forum.
Did you men & women ever get your Teamster insurance straightened out from back in March? Been praying for you folks, no insurance is life devastating with just one hospital visit.

Did you men & women ever get your Teamster insurance straightened out from back in March? Been praying for you folks, no insurance is life devastating with just one hospital visit.
Yes. We we’re only uninsured for about 2 weeks. Then we were double covered for a month lol. Now everything has finally worked out and we’re good. As of now lol

I dont do well when trying to keep up with the big dogs on forums. I tend to run people off telling stories long dead.

I would think that if these forums are getting views but no one gets riled up enough to sit and start typing or tapping or whatever back into it in response then the content is the problem. Not the forum.

Suppose you cannot talk about so and so suit in the office at such a such a yard in some company somewhere for being a ***** and his or her failings are enumerated carefully so that everyone in the forums have a chance to build up or tear down everything.

Nah. They know better than to type into that mess. Why? Companies read this forums too. They cannot wait to disclipine, censor or otherwise silence drivers and others in a position to make them look really bad.

Drivers know not to say anything publicly that can be traced back to them in real life. Me? I dont give a tinkers damn anymore because I literally am free.

And there lies the problem. Too much freedom.

Part two.

I remember a situation in corporate once. I was telling someone about how badly a breakdown fisaco went and costs everyone money. It eventually got fixed with even more money taking away from the profits against the precious bottom line for the shareholders (Of which there were three in total)

One of the owners overheard my talk. Came out to me and told me be quiet. This person is a visitor and does not need to know about your troubles.

Eventually a bigger situation showed up that you can have a happy building full of people chattering away on who knows what in life during the working hours. Only to be silent when one of the owners or managers emerge from the inner sanctium. The circle of silence that followed this suit was a wonder to behold.

It got to where he was pleading with us in company dinners to talk to him about things that need attention. Ya right.

I dont do well when trying to keep up with the big dogs on forums. I tend to run people off telling stories long dead.

I would think that if these forums are getting views but no one gets riled up enough to sit and start typing or tapping or whatever back into it in response then the content is the problem. Not the forum.

Suppose you cannot talk about so and so suit in the office at such a such a yard in some company somewhere for being a ***** and his or her failings are enumerated carefully so that everyone in the forums have a chance to build up or tear down everything.

Nah. They know better than to type into that mess. Why? Companies read this forums too. They cannot wait to disclipine, censor or otherwise silence drivers and others in a position to make them look really bad.

Drivers know not to say anything publicly that can be traced back to them in real life. Me? I dont give a tinkers damn anymore because I literally am free.

And there lies the problem. Too much freedom.
First of all I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about. If your scared of company management your a dumbass that can’t be clever enough to use innuendo and beat around the bush just enough to survive. Second of all nobody’s been on the REDDAWAY forum in quite a few months. Everybody that I know of are over on the yellow forums.

Well, I guess that is up to you. Get your home paid off then max out all retirement options 401k/Roth IRA.
Huh like you would anywhere else. Maybe try to squeeze out a couple more shekels from your employer? Maybe work to make money not lose money? Maybe just maybe work to live not live to work?

Part two.

I remember a situation in corporate once. I was telling someone about how badly a breakdown fisaco went and costs everyone money. It eventually got fixed with even more money taking away from the profits against the precious bottom line for the shareholders (Of which there were three in total)

One of the owners overheard my talk. Came out to me and told me be quiet. This person is a visitor and does not need to know about your troubles.

Eventually a bigger situation showed up that you can have a happy building full of people chattering away on who knows what in life during the working hours. Only to be silent when one of the owners or managers emerge from the inner sanctium. The circle of silence that followed this suit was a wonder to behold.

It got to where he was pleading with us in company dinners to talk to him about things that need attention. Ya right.
Oh the good ol’ days lol now you can’t shut people up. I love it. What can any corporate douche do nowadays? Nothing lol you do your job you’ll be alright. I know corporate guy that fired a driver because he simply didn’t like him and could. But through mediation got his job back because corporate douche was wrong. Oh and that way before this whole master freight thing went down.

First of all I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about. If your scared of company management your a dumbass that can’t be clever enough to use innuendo and beat around the bush just enough to survive. Second of all nobody’s been on the REDDAWAY forum in quite a few months. Everybody that I know of are over on the yellow forums.
There is no fear here. I tend to take them on face to face over things that get me fired or in trouble.

Silence is the way employees keep out of trouble and get their daily bread.

Your post is nonsensical and seeks to create trouble where there is none. My Post reflects what bosses create when they have a toxic workplace and know nothing from employees who will not get involved.

Make that all of your posts. We have had our last interaction here or anywhere else so there is no problem. Enjoy the silence and peace.

There is no fear here. I tend to take them on face to face over things that get me fired or in trouble.

Silence is the way employees keep out of trouble and get their daily bread.

Your post is nonsensical and seeks to create trouble where there is none. My Post reflects what bosses create when they have a toxic workplace and know nothing from employees who will not get involved.

Make that all of your posts. We have had our last interaction here or anywhere else so there is no problem. Enjoy the silence and peace.
Seeks to create trouble yes absolutely for the working man and woman. I’ve worked under fear for too long. I/we have seen silenced out of fear for too long. I do hope you, me and everyone else can speak up to make this place a better. You have a delightful day sir or ma’am.