Reddaway | It only takes a few people to get a forum going

But you are earning 20-30k less per year .
maybe or maybe not. It might be more like 5k-10k. As of now I have seniority, 6 weeks of vacation a daylight run and a new truck. It might all fall apart one day and when that happens I’ll go look for another master to work for. For a couple years and then hopefully sit in a chair looking at the ocean watching sunsets everyday. This place is a means to an end.

maybe or maybe not. It might be more like 5k-10k. As of now I have seniority, 6 weeks of vacation a daylight run and a new truck. It might all fall apart one day and when that happens I’ll go look for another master to work for. For a couple years and then hopefully sit in a chair looking at the ocean watching sunsets everyday. This place is a means to an end.
Don’t get me wrong I’m not bagging on you for staying. You made your decision and somehow got that terminal to card check in and doing so saved everyone’s bacon. Even the pricks who will never join. I am just reminding everyone that 2 for 1 was on the table in 98 and again in 2007 and this managers cost everyone a extra source of retirement. That retirement on the ocean sound sweet. Im sure your in better shape then most of the others you work with.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not bagging on you for staying. You made your decision and somehow got that terminal to card check in and doing so saved everyone’s bacon. Even the pricks who will never join. I am just reminding everyone that 2 for 1 was on the table in 98 and again in 2007 and this managers cost everyone a extra source of retirement. That retirement on the ocean sound sweet. Im sure your in better shape then most of the others you work with.
Mike M. and Bob S. both blue smoke for years and years. Idk about 98 before my time but 07 absolutely your correct. Line board always had enough dock and P&D never did due to the illegal meetings talking crap about the union.

This forum is getting views it's just not getting any posts.

Get some conversation going here, I know there has to be something to talk about, Good or BAD
Inactive forums get removed on Truckingboards
Do your part to save this forum.
I hear Reddaway has a 46 mph driver running Reno to Sacramento? Not sure what that’s all about?