Averitt | It's a new year......

If Averitt still offers us health insurance in 2015, at a reasonable cost, I'll be ABSOLUTLEY thrilled. From the reports I hear the ACA coverage offered by the insurance companies is OVERPRICED Garbage. As I said before...business is business Averitt has to do what is best for the company. Don't think for a minute that other companies are not thinking the same thing!

I am confident that we will be shopping for insurance elsewhere besides Averitt but you can bet I won't purchase any of that obamacare crap.

Was at a coffee stop the other day and saw a SAIA driver walk in. There was a FedEx Frt driver in there. Looked at the uniforms they were wearing and thought to myself, they look good!

So much better looking than this tired old red rags we are commanded to wear. Come on Neal St.... Upgrade the uniforms. And while you are at it ...DITCH THE STUPID SHORTS!

Speaking of uniforms, the annual allowance has become a joke with the prices on most items having nearly doubled in just the last few years.

I must say that I have ordered and received my new set and the Reebok work shoes are awesome, mine are 14 months old and still look new. I ordered another pair. My uniforms last forever being all I do is sit all night.

I just don't think I could order shoes and not try them on first. In addition I purchase shoes elsewhere and write them off on my taxes along with gloves, socks, belts, cleaning supplies for the truck (windex, Simple Green, paper towels, etc.) in addition to laundry of these ugly clothes we are forced to wear. Tire knocker? Write it off! I write it all off.