Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

It's about to get ugly

Dodge Ram

They may streamline their operation and move a few lanes faster than before. I would only note to all that at 60 mph you can only move freight so far,no matter who's name is on the door.
All money savings ( real reason for merger) is from duplication of service and cut labor costs. When it is all said and done you will see another round of small changes and elimination of more labor costs = Job loss
Good Luck to all

I don't know where your at but FedX flies by me all the time. Once the merger is done, it would enable the package drivers to pull freight trailers and freight to pull package trailers. You never know, the linehaul operation could be handled by owner ops in the future.

snaildriver

Retired
I don't know where your at but FedX flies by me all the time. Once the merger is done, it would enable the package drivers to pull freight trailers and freight to pull package trailers. You never know, the linehaul operation could be handled by owner ops in the future.

My understanding was that they're merging Freight and National LTL. Nothing about freight and packages.

goofytoes

fedex and conway tried but lost that battle and conway almost lost everything... conway and fedex will live but the employees will lose... has ann arbor come to your term. yet