XPO | It's about to get ugly

They may streamline their operation and move a few lanes faster than before. I would only note to all that at 60 mph you can only move freight so far,no matter who's name is on the door.
All money savings ( real reason for merger) is from duplication of service and cut labor costs. When it is all said and done you will see another round of small changes and elimination of more labor costs = Job loss
Good Luck to all

I don't know where your at but FedX flies by me all the time. Once the merger is done, it would enable the package drivers to pull freight trailers and freight to pull package trailers. You never know, the linehaul operation could be handled by owner ops in the future.

I don't know where your at but FedX flies by me all the time. Once the merger is done, it would enable the package drivers to pull freight trailers and freight to pull package trailers. You never know, the linehaul operation could be handled by owner ops in the future.

My understanding was that they're merging Freight and National LTL. Nothing about freight and packages.

fedex and conway tried but lost that battle and conway almost lost everything... conway and fedex will live but the employees will lose... has ann arbor come to your term. yet