It's been 4 years now

wizzard-100

TB Lurker
Credits
Hard to believe it's been 4 years today since black Monday. Caught all of us by surprise. I for one will never forget the good times and the bad. Jevic was for me the best job I have ever had. I made some good friends there. I miss the responsibility I had and I miss the feeling of family. We were a close knit bunch, and we were damn good at what we did. The Best Of The Best for many of us was more than just a saying. It's an attitude, and that attitude is what I still carry. We earned that title and we lived it.
We took pride in what we did, and it showed. Was Jevic the best company in the industry? I don't know. But it was the best one I have ever worked for.

Now in keeping with the annual tradition I started for myself, I will in a few hours open the fridge and take out a bottle of Sam Adams. I'll go into the back yard and have a seat at the patio table. I'll fire up a smoke, open the bottle of Sam Adams and hold it up to the sky and say "I miss you Rat Bastards" then I am going to take a long pull and think about having been a part of The Best of The Best for a couple of hours.

Al K.
J2 Driver Instructor

the best until management forgot where they came from. they ruined a very good company and a bunch of good people.

Sun Capital has bankrupted 25 companies since 2008. CEO is holding $50,000 a plate fundraiser for his hero Mitt Romney in Florida.Most recent suit being brought against him is for moving $100,000,000 out of Friendly Ice Cream pension plan into Sun affilate right before bankrupting them.A practice perfected by Romney while running Baine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another round Mr. Barkeep. I miss you Rat Bastards. Damn this stuff is good.
Also I'm still voting Republican.

Al

Last edited by a moderator: