XPO | It's been a year

highspeeds

ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
Making the same money. Some weeks a little more. Depends who is off. Bigger runs pay more. Because all I do is drive. So more miles is more money. Yes I get paid to hook and fuel. But that's pretty much the same. Or doesn't change much from day to day.

Putting about 55 hours on the log a week. Freight has been inconsistant. But they will let me take another run if there is work and I want it. Still on flex/casual. They usually tell me today what I will be doing tomorrow. And if somebody took the week. They will let me know I am covering it for the week.

Got cameras. Incidents are handled at a corporate level. No kangaroo court. I've had one call. They said to be careful out there. No drama. At all.

HR is nearly nonexistant. As I am nearly nonexistant. Dispatch will tell me when to roll. They have a truck assigned and two loads to go. It's a wonderful thing. I cannot emphasize this enough.

No more dock work.

Get treated like a human being.

No more worrying about them selling the company. Or anything like that. Life is good. Life is very good.

I am angry at myself for staying as long as I did. Hindsight is 20/20 after all.

And life after is a serious adjustment period.

There is hope people. Every Con-vict gets a parole.

Making the same money. Some weeks a little more. Depends who is off. Bigger runs pay more. Because all I do is drive. So more miles is more money. Yes I get paid to hook and fuel. But that's pretty much the same. Or doesn't change much from day to day.

Putting about 55 hours on the log a week. Freight has been inconsistant. But they will let me take another run if there is work and I want it. Still on flex/casual. They usually tell me today what I will be doing tomorrow. And if somebody took the week. They will let me know I am covering it for the week.

Got cameras. Incidents are handled at a corporate level. No kangaroo court. I've had one call. They said to be careful out there. No drama. At all.

HR is nearly nonexistant. As I am nearly nonexistant. Dispatch will tell me when to roll. They have a truck assigned and two loads to go. It's a wonderful thing. I cannot emphasize this enough.

No more dock work.

No more worrying about them selling the company. Or anything like that. Life is good. Life is very good.

I am angry at myself for staying as long as I did. Hindsight is 20/20 after all.

Glad to hear things are working out good for you. No real changes here. Collecting a paycheck, putting in my time. I don’t do drama, so life here is good as well.

No more dock work.

Drive 46, and enjoy….

No more dock work.

This is all a lie. It can't be true. Here at XPO we only tell people the grass is greener over there while still punching the clock here. Since you didn't go to UPS then it's even more of a lie...Sarcasm

I still talk to guys that left and everyone says the same thing, Happier, low stress, better life outside of work. Oh around the same money.

Great to hear you doing well just keep it between the lines and keep the white line on the the right and the yellow line on the left. If for some reason they are switched then you are either in England or on the wrong side of the road

Just wait until you are nine years removed and when you see a XPO/ Con-way Truck
It's just as all the other Trucks out there.
You have no feelings whatsoever. No anger no remembering , just another truck.

LOL I like that you put XPO / Con-way. Because at this rate. 9 months from now there will be no trace of XPO let alone 9 years. First GXO. Now RXO. What will come ? Thank God. I don't care. At all. Zero frakks given. None.

I still get all the alerts on my phone. I keep some track of the transportation industry as a whole. But that's just having something to chat about amoungst everyone.

I still talk spit with some of the guys that haven't left. But truely. I am only angry at myself for staying so long. I could have had a couple more years seniority where I am now. Almost 13 years of completely wasted time. And regret is a fractal of anger. It's true.

The only time it really messes with me is when I am going somewhere there is a terminal I used to run. Don't need to be going to the wrong one.

It was funny. A fellow driver bought his own truck. Rolled into XCO one morning. Did a lap. Laughing the entire time. Gave us all the bird and rolled out.

Life is very good post XPO. Very good indeed. It reminds me of a Dee Snider interview. Back in the day. They asked why he was having such a hard time writting a new album. He said it's hard to feel a bunch of pent up angst while your chef prepares dinner and you are playing with your kids in the pool of your gigantic mansion.

When life is good. You take it. And don't worry about the rest. Life is good. Enjoy it.

LOL I like that you put XPO / Con-way. Because at this rate. 9 months from now there will be no trace of XPO let alone 9 years. First GXO. Now RXO. What will come ? Thank God. I don't care. At all. Zero frakks given. None.

I still get all the alerts on my phone. I keep some track of the transportation industry as a whole. But that's just having something to chat about amoungst everyone.

I still talk spit with some of the guys that haven't left. But truely. I am only angry at myself for staying so long. I could have had a couple more years seniority where I am now. Almost 13 years of completely wasted time. And regret is a fractal of anger. It's true.

The only time it really messes with me is when I am going somewhere there is a terminal I used to run. Don't need to be going to the wrong one.

It was funny. A fellow driver bought his own truck. Rolled into XCO one morning. Did a lap. Laughing the entire time. Gave us all the bird and rolled out.

Life is very good post XPO. Very good indeed. It reminds me of a Dee Snider interview. Back in the day. They asked why he was having such a hard time writting a new album. He said it's hard to feel a bunch of pent up angst while your chef prepares dinner and you are playing with your kids in the pool of your gigantic mansion.

When life is good. You take it. And don't worry about the rest. Life is good. Enjoy it.
Nah, we will still be here. Lots of us found our groove here and are still happy. Every barn is different. Those with :shit:ty mgt must be hard to be happy at. Glad you found your groove.

Nah, we will still be here. Lots of us found our groove here and are still happy. Every barn is different. Those with ****ty mgt must be hard to be happy at. Glad you found your groove.

The guy they hired for the TM job at XCO when I quit is already gone. New guy supposed to start soon. Not that it matters. Local management ain't the whole of the problem with XPO.

It's nice that you think that it's YOUR groove. It's Jacob's groove. And he told you straight out when he bought it. He is gonna sell it. He has zero interest in operating a trucking company. But C.L.S. be damned. Everything will be fine. Trucking companies never go under. They are some of the most stable and longest lasting, most dependable types of companies out there. ( sarcasm )

Maybe you'll get lucky and get sold to another trucking company. And at least be able to keep your job. You've been lucky so far. CF - CCX - Con-way - XPO. Only the guys at CF took it in the keyster. Actually. You say you're in Cannukistan. So like everything else. You will be sold to T-Force. Sorry, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Should have thought about not being canadian, eh ?

Glad to hear you are glad for me. Never hurts to hear a good word. I wish you guys the best. Every convict gets their parole. There is hope.

The guy they hired for the TM job at XCO when I quit is already gone. New guy supposed to start soon. Not that it matters. Local management ain't the whole of the problem with XPO.

It's nice that you think that it's YOUR groove. It's Jacob's groove. And he told you straight out when he bought it. He is gonna sell it. He has zero interest in operating a trucking company. But C.L.S. be damned. Everything will be fine. Trucking companies never go under. They are some of the most stable and longest lasting, most dependable types of companies out there. ( sarcasm )

Maybe you'll get lucky and get sold to another trucking company. And at least be able to keep your job. You've been lucky so far. CF - CCX - Con-way - XPO. Only the guys at CF took it in the keyster. Actually. You say you're in Cannukistan. So like everything else. You will be sold to T-Force. Sorry, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Should have thought about not being canadian, eh ?

Glad to hear you are glad for me. Never hurts to hear a good word. I wish you guys the best. Every convict gets their parole. There is hope.
Tforce buys everything. Worry about it when it happens. Not worried about it now.