Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Its Not A Vaccine

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

Baker Mayfield is among the 24 Cleveland Browns starters who have been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list or tested positive this week. The Los Angeles Rams have placed 29 players on the reserve/COVID-19 list in the same time span, including wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and cornerback Jalen Ramsey. The Raiders-Browns game has been postponed to Monday, and the Seahawks-Rams and Washington-Philadelphia games were moved to Tuesday. The Washington Football Team has several starters, including QB Taylor Heinicke, among the 21 total players on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

74 players
all "vaccinated"
all with the Vid
almost 1/2 of three teams rosters
in a bubble environment
Doesnt include Sanits coach Sean Peyton who had Covid last year and has it again

No one gets a breakthrough case of Polio
this is a flu shot equalivent

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium

74 players
all "vaccinated"
all with the Vid
in a bubble environment
Doesnt include Sanits coach Sean Peyton who had Covid last year and has it again

And Lets Go Brandon says "What's the big deal? Just get the shot or you will die."

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
So he says get the shot or I will die?

Whatever big joe. Im dead. thats it. So be it. Remember God is in charge. he decides the beginning and the ending.

The death part is not the problem. Its just messy and inconvient because I might still have a few things I need to do yet on Earth in this life. But we cannot always get our tomorrows. Thats never gauranteed.

If a people is so scared that they mob the jab places in fear of dying? Because of a variety of whatever they are afraid of? Im not part of that crowd. Ive been killed a few times in my life. But not just yet.

I have said in the past I'll take my own systems as God built it agaisnt Covid or any infection any day. If it kills me? Well... That probably killed me knee deep in hot smoking spent brass.... There are ten thousand other ways to get killed in life. Oh well.

But I. WIll. NOT. use a genetic rewriting or reprogramming jab into my own cells to turn me into some sort of freak show against some phantom covid etc. Particularly as it has been proven over and over again to contain parasites and other unwanted substances.

Im not getting the Jab. The more DC screeches we must jab or die out of fear etc... tells me coldly and logically that they are running out of levers to make the people comply. And Im pretty sure there is a hell of alot of people today who made the decision to jab or not individually by now. They are not going to jab out of fear of simple death.

If you really want a eyeful, if you took a formal lab long form Covid test via nose swab to a chinese lab process company, they have taken your DNA sequence and sent it to China. In the hopes that they can create and build a weapon specifically for you someday.

Last edited:

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
I heard that the NFL is ending all of their Covid protocols for the teams. They've all been vaccinated but so many of them still got the virus that they had to postpone and reschedule games. No more testing. Playing along with Biden's game has now cost them money and inconvenience so their ending the charade.
This will not make Brandon happy!

The NFL is a joke just like the NBA and their defense of human rights. They'll play along until they lose money.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
I heard that the NFL is ending all of their Covid protocols for the teams. They've all been vaccinated but so many of them still got the virus that they had to postpone and reschedule games. No more testing. Playing along with Biden's game has now cost them money and inconvenience so their ending the charade.

The NFL is a joke just like the NBA and their defense of human rights. They'll play along until they lose money.

yes
let us move the goal posts because this is hurting the bottom line
now testing will only be done on practice squad reserve players

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.

There is a reason for ending all those tests.

They test positive. No games played. Enough no games played means no NFL season or money to go with it. No broadcasting except reruns.

They would go out of business entirely.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
There is a reason for ending all those tests.

They test positive. No games played. Enough no games played means no NFL season or money to go with it. No broadcasting except reruns.

They would go out of business entirely.
But, but, but when the season had more flexibility and the league could still make their regular money, the virus was extremely deadly. The league is proving to be frauds.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
EB9F2F14-F1E6-4BF9-BF96-B7E800754A0B.md.jpg
Seven day daily average is quite a bit higher.
If 1100 Americans die daily WITH Covid that puts it at one in 300,000 that you will die with Covid on any given day, subtract obesity, age and other co-morbidities it’s statistically down to zero.

Last edited:

Toby

I live Here

74 players
all "vaccinated"
all with the Vid
in a bubble environment

Been saying that the entire time- at best it’s a therapeutic

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
Been saying that the entire time- at best it’s a therapeutic

at best
but as with everything else from the left, they manipulated the language hi jacked science and have people believing (they themselves belief it) that it is a cure
which it isnt
furthermore, never talk herd immunity or underlying conditions like obesity

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
at best
but as with everything else from the left, they manipulated the language hi jacked science and have people believing (they themselves belief it) that it is a cure
which it isnt
furthermore, never talk herd immunity or underlying conditions like obesity
Democrat freak show is against anything that might make people think twice about getting the coronavirus flu shots. Including therapeutics which is literally killing people.