Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Its Not A Vaccine

Toby

I live Here

Qatar: Another Young Soccer Star Collapses on Field, Suffers Heart Attack (VIDEO)​

Triple Vaccinated Swiss Olympic Athlete Fabienne Schlumpf Diagnosed with Myocarditis – May Never be Able to Compete Again​

Toby

I live Here

Welcome to the new normal: 13-year-olds dying from cardiac arrest​

Cardiac arrest is very rare for people under 30. Today, 13-year-olds dying from cardiac arrest are pretty common. The one thing they all have in common: recent vaccination with the COVID vaccines.​

Toby

I live Here
7 Jan, 2022 05:29
HomeWorld News

Judge rules FDA can’t keep vaccine docs secret ‘until 2096’​

A federal judge said the drug regulator must radically accelerate its release of hundreds of thousands of files on the Pfizer jab

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
I want the Commie in the White House and the vaccine manufacturers to held accountable for forcing a bad vaccine onto the people. And Project Veritas already showed us the video of the Pfizer scientists admitting that it was all about money and that it was not healthy for us, let alone children.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
So much for science as a credible concern when students are not allowed the full range of labratory experiments as that might lead to unwanted situations like the Manhattan Project.

If you REALLY want to get into chemistry properly, consider the original post war era sets. There are several combinations of any two substances in the supply rack capable of killing a human.

And finally not least, all the technology, gee whiz bang and entertainment effects reduced to a simple statement "Hes dead Jim"

How do you tell Joe They are dead?

Toby

I live Here

New big data study of 145 countries show COVID vaccines makes things worse (cases and deaths)​

I missed this study. So did the mainstream media for some reason. But this study is yet another independent analysis that is difficult to refute: we have been misled by the CDC, FDA, and NIH​

91D5D429-D553-46FC-A04E-EBD7BFF65A52.md.png

Toby

I live Here

German Doctors Find 'Astonishing' Impurities in Covid 'Vaccine' (Video)​

Some of the foreign objects were described as “accurately constructed” and also – shockingly – worms that were hatched from eggs.

An examination of “leftover vaccines from the company BioNTech-Pfizer,” revealed, for example, what “appears to be an accurately constructed object”:

The foreign object was one of many, which also included literal worms that appear to have been “hatched”:

As unbelievable as it seems, the German doctors are not the only ones to have discovered foreign objects in the vaccines:

• In August, Japan suspended the Moderna vaccine after foreign materials were found in their coronavirus vaccine. According to Nikkei Asia, the substance was found to react to magnets. As reported at RAIR Foundation USA, Japan has been exceptionally transparent with their handling of the coronavirus vaccine, while respecting the autonomy of their citizens.
  • Dr. Carrie Madej, an internist, also discovered foreign objects after studying the injections, including “graphene-like” objects and “a tentacled, moving organism-like creature in the Moderna jab.”

Toby

I live Here

Data: COVID Vaccines Cause More COVID Cases per Million and More Deaths per Million​

The statistically significant and overwhelmingly positive causal impact after vaccine deployment on the dependent variables total deaths and total cases per million should be highly worrisome for policy makers. They indicate a marked increase in both COVID-19 related cases and death due directly to a vaccine deployment that was originally sold to the public as the “key to gain back our freedoms.”

The Militant Public Health Establishment can only forge ahead on the shoulders of their lie. To admit failure is not an option. That would or could result in massive class-action lawsuits – despite immunity for Big Pharma because of the complete lack of honesty and transparency.

Any protections for manufacturers or intermediaries based on informed consent should be void if the details are misleading or incomplete. And ignorance is no excuse considering the risk of harm or actual harm now or let.

Recipients gave their consent to a lie.

That’s the true pandemic.

Toby

I live Here

VAERS Reported Adverse Vaccine Events Tops One Million in the United States​

Toby

I live Here

56 German doctors cite 7 excellent arguments against mandatory vaccination​

In the US, this cannot happen because any doctors who speak against the false narrative would be severely criticized, de-platformed, and punished​