Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Its Not A Vaccine

Toby

I live Here

India Makes Huge Announcement About Its National COVID Treatment Protocol​

Director-General of the Indian Council of Medical Research Balram Bhargava used a news conference Wednesday to say the pharmaceutical giant Merck’s experimental COVID-19 pill, known as molnupiravir, will not be added to the country’s national treatment protocol, according to The Economic Times.

He cited the “major safety concerns” surrounding this pill for this decision, according to Reuters, including the potential to cause birth defects — technically known as teratogenicity — potential DNA damage — known as multagenicity — and other problems.

Toby

I live Here

“Thank You Joe Biden for Bringing on a Premature Death of a Life not Fully Lived” – Covid Vaccine Death obituary in MN Blames Joe Biden​

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Just mention when he tells the truth it would be a lot simpler.
Unfortunately for Brandon, every day, more and more experts are coming forward and admitting that the covid numbers have all been fake and misleading, and explaining the numbers on how masks and the vaccines have become pretty close to useless.
How can the Democrat party drag this out until the midterms so that they can get 100% mail-in voting? Answer: They've surely got another variant planned for release soon.

Toby

I live Here
Unfortunately for Brandon, every day, more and more experts are coming forward and admitting that the covid numbers have all been fake and misleading, and explaining the numbers on how masks and the vaccines have become pretty close to useless.
How can the Democrat party drag this out until the midterms so that they can get 100% mail-in voting? Answer: They've surely got another variant planned for release soon.
Cooking in a lab near you

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
Good thing the MSM and the internet oligarchs arent letting any info like this get out

now

put on your mask, get your shot and be quiet

Toby

I live Here

Dr Mike Yeadon: The variability in serious adverse events by vaccine lot is the “calibration of a killing weapon”​

“It’s not just the toxicity, it’s the variability,” he said, “these drug companies are highly professional outfits, they know how to manufacture, reproducibly, we saw that with the flu vaccines over decades. I’m afraid I’ve come to the conclusion they’re doing it on purpose, because they’re so professional, and after a year they know this data … so the fact that they haven’t stopped this tells me that they’re at least okay with it. And I fear that this is deliberate.”

“It’s not the same stuff in each glass bottle … It cannot be accidental … It’s not possible that this is [due to] small variation in product …I’m absolutely sure profit alone is not the motivation … This is calibration of a killing weapon,” Dr. Yeadon said.

Over the last two years we have consistently seen Big Tech, such as Facebook or Google, suppressing and censoring those that disagree with what public health officials say. “What that means is that a qualified person … people like me, cannot speak to the public because the tech companies have decided not to let me. And that’s true of ‘mainstream’ TV, ‘mainstream’ radio … so it’s the combination of Big Tech, Big Media and by that, I mean mainly TV, around the world – they control what’s coming into your house,” he said

Toby

I live Here

We Are Watching The Mass Murder Of Millions Warns Dr. Malone In Exclusive Interview​