Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Its Not A Vaccine

Toby

I live Here
D81494C8-8C2B-4999-AE96-BA983A8576E4.md.jpg 97CF9F01-DC07-4279-91B7-90E3D60DB2EF.md.jpg

Here’s What A Blood Clot Looks Like When LIQUID Blood Turns Into A Semi-Solid Gelatinous Mass Inside Your Body​

The reason professional soccer players are collapsing on the field and suffering heart attacks is because their blood turns into a semi-solid gelatinous mass due to the spike protein “vaccine” injections. This is also why COVID vaccines are increasingly known as “clot shots.”

Obviously, when your blood ceases to function as a liquid and begins to turn into a solid, it can no longer flow through your circulatory system. Within seconds, your brain loses oxygen and you lose consciousness. This is why so many people who take the COVID “clot shot” injections are dying or passing out.

It’s happening to newscasters (live on camera) too, such as this Brazilian reporter who, after publicly bragging about taking COVID vaccine injections, lost consciousness and passed out in the middle of his own newscast:

Toby

I live Here
Been saying this for a year now

Covid Vax Damages Your Immune System According to the EU Government!​

The EU is being forced to admit the vaccines hurt your immune system because the data is too hard to hide anymore.

Toby

I live Here

TERRIFYING DEATH report from VAERS​

TERRIFYING DEATH report from VAERS

VA ERS vaccine averse Event Reporting System
www.vaers.hhs.gov
ID: #1997540 / DEATH
"Unprecedented and unexplained
tumor growth throughout chest
cavity. Liver 3 times normal size.
Quotes from oncologist, thoracic
surgeon, ICU doctor and
cardiologist "I've never seen
anything like this"
"We thought we
were looking at someone else's
scans" Vaccine given 9/9/2021,
patient death 10/4/2021, less than
30 days post vaccine."

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
Waiting for the left to pivot
Time to start blaming trump for killing all these people with his “vaccine”

Posted earlier it is estimated that only 6% of people actually died from covid, less than 50000 based on 800000 deaths
Yet people dying with covid were counted as covid deaths
That like saying someone dying in a car accident but testing positive for the flu, died of the flu

Toby

I live Here
Waiting for the left to pivot
Time to start blaming trump for killing all these people with his “vaccine”

Posted earlier it is estimated that only 6% of people actually died from covid, less than 50000 based on 800000 deaths
Yet people dying with covid were counted as covid deaths
That like saying someone dying in a car accident but testing positive for the flu, died of the flu
That pivots coming you can almost smell it

Toby

I live Here

New Normal: Football Star Alphonso Davies Develops Myocarditis – Will Be Out for Weeks​

Toby

I live Here

New Normal: Former Malaysian Professional Football Player Dies of Heart Attack 5 Days After Receiving COVID-19 Booster Shot​

Toby

I live Here

Autopsy Reveals Death of 26-Year-Old Man Who Developed Myocarditis was Due to Pfizer Vaccine​

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium

Autopsy Reveals Death of 26-Year-Old Man Who Developed Myocarditis was Due to Pfizer Vaccine​

The booster shot again.

Toby

I live Here

Pfizer/FDA Corruption, Lethal Batches, and Autopsies Reveal Covid-19 Jab Genocide​

Not only were Pfizer’s trials a fraud, but the FDA knowingly approved it, putting millions of people at high risk. This report will show how autopsies reveal that the Covid-19 jabs are in fact killing otherwise healthy people,

how there were intentional lethal batches released, and provide an incredible tool showing Pfizer trial fraud and the FDA’s negligence, so that people are armed with some of the most critical data to date in order to fight against this tyranny.

• Death by Covid jab is not being tracked through to medical examiners. The deaths aren’t even being questioned or documented as Covid-jab-related. One U.S medical examiner took the time to trace 3 deaths between the ages of mid-30s to mid-50s that died from the Covid jab, and the autopsies verify this.

• Top German pathologist Dr. Arne Burkhardt’s autopsy research shows clear evidence that all gene-based vaccines, independent of manufacturers, produced the same result in the vaccines. In the organs of these people, in 90% he found autoimmune self attack by killer lymphocytes on the tissues. The main ones being the heart, the lung, then other tissues such as liver, etc. Dr. Bhakdi confirms these vaccines are killing the young and the old.

• In one central U.S. state, all-cause deaths didn’t fluctuate between 2015-2019. In 2020, it increased by 15%, and AFTER over 62% of Americans received the jab in 2021, the total deaths jumped a whopping 12% over and beyond 2020s 15% increase.

Toby

I live Here

Intracranial Infection Cases Up 60-Fold Since Vaccines Rolled Out​

You won’t hear of this since the surgeons aren’t going to speak out since they’ll lose their license (as noted in the message). That doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

Steve, I got this message from my neurosurgeon friend…“I just took care of an 11-year-old African American cheerleader (she is a “flyer” which means she is the person who is lifted up into the air during a stunt; they are usually very strong and have excellent balance while in the air) in amazing health who had a headache. She got worse and mother brought her to my hospital. She was in a coma and had a brain abscess. I had to put a tube in her head to save her life. Pure pus from her head…. And MRI showed a brain abscess as well as sinusitis, and she had a tooth infection.

”So I called my friend (the anti-Vax NS) and said WTF: she said she operated in 5 kids like this in the past month! We see normally one a year. We both said at the same time, “Masks!”

Toby

I live Here
So I wrote to another ped NS friend in the Midwest and this is what he just sent me:

“Yes, it is raining intracranial infections here. We just did one and have done 10-12 since October. This is weird as it’s the wrong season for them. We get them in spring and only a sprinkling of them. ENT is having a similar issue with severe sinusitis’s in kiddies. We asked ID and they just shrug their shoulders”. [Ed note: ID is short for infectious disease ]

Steve, I asked my neurosurgeon friend to call you as she is still pro vaccine despite what she is seeing with her own eyes, but she is afraid that she could jeopardize her license. The other NS recently got fired for not getting the jab, so maybe she would speak with you. Thank you.

Most likely cause is the vaccine, but masks could also cause this.

According to my neurologist, the most likely cause is the vaccine, but mask could also cause this (sinus infection that goes to the brain). She gave it 60:40 odds, where 60% it is the vaccine, 40% it is masks.