•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Its Not A Vaccine

Toby

I live Here
Good I was worried

All Americans should have to put a port in
That could be a new industry all together, instead of having to go to a pharmacy they can have those little huts like they did with fotomats and you just pull up and get your next bump

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
Premium

The Vaccinators Will Never Stop Vaccinating​

Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel discusses his plans for continued vaccination in the post-Corona world.​

Bancel discusses where he thinks we are in the pandemic:
We are first very happy, that with such a change like Omicron and a variant like Omicron, the vaccines are holding very well, and the third dose has proven to be very important. What we’re doing right now is to prepare for what should the vaccine be in the fall of 2022, and what should it contain. And our experts are working with public health experts like Doctor Fauci’s team to figure this out. Because soon we’re going to have to decide what goes into the vaccine for Fall of 2022.
The other piece we’re doing of course is around manufacturing capacity. You know, in 2021, we shipped 807 million doses. We’re very proud that around 25% went to middle income and low income countries. And we’re continuing to ramp up, we have a lot of capacity coming on line in Q1, this quarter, with the goal to be able to make 2 to 3 billion doses for this year.
And the other piece we’re working on is for 2023, is how do we make it possible from a societal standpoint that people want to be vaccinated. And we’re going to do this by preparing combinations, we’re working on the flu vaccine, we’re working on an RSV vaccine, and our goal is to be able to have a single annual booster, so that we don’t have compliance issues, where people don’t want to get two to three shots a winter, but they get one dose, where they get a booster for Corona, and a booster for flu and RSV, to make sure that people get their vaccine.

Toby

I live Here

COVID-19 Daily Updates in NSW Australia Reveal Most Recent COVID Deaths Were Vaccinated Citizens​

Toby

I live Here

Israel Study Finds 4th Booster Shot Ineffective — Moderna and Biotech Stocks Are Cratering​

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

Israel Study Finds 4th Booster Shot Ineffective — Moderna and Biotech Stocks Are Cratering​

I heard this reported on CNN :lmao:

Toby

I live Here

Belgium Drops Moderna Vaccine for Young People Due to Heart Inflammation Risks​

Belgium has stopped the administration of Moderna’s Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine to Belgians 30 years old and below. The European nation cited cardiac inflammation risk as the reason for dropping the mRNA vaccine.

According to a Brussels Times report, Belgium stopped using Moderna’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccine as a primary shot for those younger than 31 years in December 2021. The country instead recommended the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for initial vaccination despite also being linked to cardiac inflammation

Toby

I live Here
All you need to know about Covid vaccine failure in one chart
Courtesy of the good people at the Statens Serum Institut in Denmark

Now Denmark - 95 percent adult vaccinated, 65 percent boosted Denmark - HAS MORE COVID HOSPITALIZATIONS NOW THAN IT DID BEFORE A SINGLE DANE RECEIVED A SINGLE MRNA VACCINE. AND THE VAST MAJORITY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE VACCINATED. Even boosters have done nothing to reverse the trend. The dark blue line now is about to pass the peak of the light blue line from last year.

21FEAF2F-CC78-4A9F-B282-EA38C1FC34BE.md.jpg

If that’s vaccine success, I’d hate to see failure

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock