ABF | Its Official

Tater Chip

TB Lurker
Credits
I have now retired from the FD after 20years. I am going to work FULLTIME starting 28, July. I have been there for two years as a casual, and now fulltime.:funky: or is it :hide: I am looking foward to this major change. It's like starting a new job but at the same time nothing changes since I have been going in pretty much every morning. I have been used to the ABF way of doing things now for the two years I have been casual, so It is not like they are hiring a new employee. There goes the neighborhood :smilie_132:

I have now retired from the FD after 20years. I am going to work FULLTIME starting 28, July. I have been there for two years as a casual, and now fulltime.:funky: or is it :hide: I am looking foward to this major change. It's like starting a new job but at the same time nothing changes since I have been going in pretty much every morning. I have been used to the ABF way of doing things now for the two years I have been casual, so It is not like they are hiring a new employee. There goes the neighborhood :smilie_132:

Congratulation's:1036316054:

0butterfly255Fcongrats.gif

That's great! I am also a firefighter in the Los Angeles area and I have been looking at ABF for some part time work.Is it easy to get on there!