J-1 Terminal leaves co.

wages

Sure gabbydad it not of value to you ,your salary and last i checked we do have freedom to express opinions you get express yours and i express how i feel,and drivers should make time and a half and if you were a driver you'd probably think the same way ,when you can make a better wage and spend more time at home or on here messing with you.:biglaugh: which is becoming more fun all the time.have a great day and go delivery some pizza's so the drivers will be able to make that 70 hr straight time pay.

No Sir I am not a troll just a Union Man that get's paid time and half. I'll say it again 70 hours a week is slavery.

And you'd be wrong. I am free to leave the moment I'm more unhappy than happy. I've been the union route and it's not all sunshine and butterflies.

I have a good job with decent wages and good benefits. Could they be better? Of course. So could yours. So could everyones. Show me ONE person who makes exactly what they want, gets exactly the number of hours they want and has exactly the right benefits. Other than God.

You don't belong here. You're negative and you have nothing to add to our discussions. You're hear to sow discord and discontent and start trouble. Be gone, you are unwanted.

As far as i can see gabbydad must not be a driver he must be in some kind of mngmt. i thought this was a DRIVERSBOARD as for head cover he is right if OUR drivers is sooooo valued then why do we need to work longer hrs and drive more miles just to make a decent living I dont think headcover is here to start trouble he is just stating his opinion just like gabbydad who i think is not a DRIVER i am sure the last time gabbydad looked at his paycheck i am SURE he did not say i Dont need a raise i think i will stay at the same rate!! HEY GABBY IF MONEY IS NOT YOUR MOTOVATION THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR LAST COMPANY TO COME HERE? We driver left our last co. to work for a better co. AND MAKE MORE MONEY!!

As far as i can see gabbydad must not be a driver he must be in some kind of mngmt. i thought this was a DRIVERSBOARD
This is a place for all members of ltl trucking to communicate with each other. All opinions are welcome from all positions in a company. We have people from all job classifications on the boards. We even have a President of a company that visits with us almost on a daily basis.
All we ask is that people follow the rules for posting. They can be read here.

As far as i can see gabbydad must not be a driver he must be in some kind of mngmt. i thought this was a DRIVERSBOARD as for head cover he is right if OUR drivers is sooooo valued then why do we need to work longer hrs and drive more miles just to make a decent living I dont think headcover is here to start trouble he is just stating his opinion just like gabbydad who i think is not a DRIVER i am sure the last time gabbydad looked at his paycheck i am SURE he did not say i Dont need a raise i think i will stay at the same rate!! HEY GABBY IF MONEY IS NOT YOUR MOTOVATION THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR LAST COMPANY TO COME HERE? We driver left our last co. to work for a better co. AND MAKE MORE MONEY!!

Hey, genius, I left you a priv message with my personal info. Feel free to give me a call.

wahhhhhhh somebody call gabbydad a whambulence you cry baby i do not wish to call you and i have a open forum right where i can express my opinions and so can you and headcover and everyone else all i was doing was stating facts