J2 Reunion Summer 09 ??

JMBCMP

TB Lurker
Credits
Would like to see if we could get a bunch together next summer for a reunion. If you are interested please respond. This will take more than a couple of heads to plan and get the word out.

how about a j1 summer reunion??? summer 2009??? park across from jevic in delanco,nj??? anyone intertested

my.php
how about a j1 summer reunion??? summer 2009??? park across from jevic in delanco,nj??? anyone inter tested
sounds great but alcohol is prohibited in burlington county
parks

Hi Linda, Jim Campbell here we need to try and get something going on this for next summer we can see awhole bunch of people . I think we can get Lisa to help I'll call here tomorrow. Jim

Yes,,, bring your used jevic items, we'll need them to light the BBQ. I will have my Gorman/Cathers picture collection to share with everbody
thelittlerascalsposterckc2.jpg

hi Linda

Hi Linda , It's Tim , Did you go over to George's to work with the gang ? I keard Lisa went and trained Jumper out in Cali . say hi to them all from the Brothers back east ! what happened with Garrett ? still around and trucking ? Miss those late nights at the Pit stop too :woot:

No, I got a job at Pitt Ohio here in chgo and Garrett is working at UPS frt as a spotter...Lisa got a job as a dispatcher for a company (i forgot which one) ...how have you been!!?? God..I miss those nites too, I often see a Jevic trailer being pulled by another trucking company and all the memories come back....Its sad

Tom OD here. How is everyone? A reunion sounds good, just make sure you don't make it the weekend of Jimmy Buffett! I keep in touch with some of the drivers from J2, I'll let them know any plans. By the way, need a good driver at Pitt Ohio?

hi linda, from omar, how's things?,hope all is well, not bad here, at abf and part time eagle express out s.holland,il miss the pit stop too !! take care, omar

Linda, you know your terminal manager is Matt Holland's brother -in- law? Armando is a good guy! Tell G.P. to call me! Miss you guys......