J6 Term update

xeastend

TB Veteran
Credits
I was speaking wit an OD driver in Chelsa/Boston the other day.He said they are all moved in to the J6 term.
Some of the bottom guys from Providence were not thrilled.They got transfered.I will see if I can get some pics

BTW,what happened to TAH? Dont see him posting

No thanks!! He never did anything to me,but something about the guy just did not sit right. Just wondering if he got banned or something

the show on jevic aired this morning on the cbs early show you can go to thier web site cbs early show go under videos and click on layed off without notice and see the video on sun capital i did

My deepest sympathy extended to you and your family Mrs. Vaughn. I am truly sorry for your loss. The video got me a little choked up. R.I.P. Sam.

SO.SO SAD! THANKS FOR GETTING THE WORD OUT THERE!
IT NEEDED TO BE PUT IN HUMAN TERMS!
I KNEW SAM! HE NEVER MENTIONED HIS ILLNESS.
THOSE :ranting2::eck13: AT SUN! LAWSUIT HAS NO MERIT!
WELL WHEN YOU HAVE NO REGARD FOR THE HUMAN IMPACT!
TO THEM ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!
I HAD 21+ YEARS THERE! ALL GONE!!!!

the show on jevic aired this morning on the cbs early show you can go to thier web site cbs early show go under videos and click on layed off without notice and see the video on sun capital i did[/QU SAM WAS MY FRIEND AND I WILL ALWAYS MISS HIM . SAM + LENNY + REG AT THE DRIVERS WINDOW 7AM GOOD BY SAM HAVE A SAFE TRIP

I never worked for Jevic and never knew Sam Vaughn....but that still doesn't keep me from sending my heart felt sympathies to your family. It sometimes makes a man wonder at what expense companies won't stop at to save a dime.....I noticed one thing at the end of the interview..there is no penalty for them withholding the WARN act.....if theses companies we're made to pay a huge penalty say $25,000 a day then it might have some teeth in it....The penalty money going to the family along with any other monies that is owed them.
Unfortunately the only thing that makes theses companies do the right thing is lawsuits and by having to pay out the nose....I wish you the best Ms Vaughn

Unfortunatly,the WARN act is just another example of window dressing from D.C.Looks good with no substance.Huge loopholes,no enforcement provisions except civil.That is why New Jersey enacted their own version with teeth

Unfortunatly,the WARN act is just another example of window dressing from D.C.Looks good with no substance.Huge loopholes,no enforcement provisions except civil.That is why New Jersey enacted their own version with teeth
Unfortunately you are correct. APA has been fighting the WARN suit for 6 or 7 years now. In the end the workers will probably win but there won't be any money left. It would have been cheaper for APA to have paid it's workers the WARN money than to have spent it on legal fees..............So little respect for the hard working employees that made APA a long time industry leader in LTL trucking.