Yellow | James Welch finds new gig

Think about the big pic-plan if WHY Schneider hired James Welch and nice looking Day cabs & Schneider maybe a good buyout-merger to turn things around , remember never say never , cause look back at history of buyouts & mergers :heykoolaid:
1292b2beea360c736d8ceae66244d648.jpg
The only reason this could work, and it's a big if, is because of the colors, Hollands fleet would only have to be partially repainted.

The only reason this could work, and it's a big if, is because of the colors, Hollands fleet would only have to be partially repainted.

With this color being close enough to pumpkin, add a 2 wheeler rack and they might be able to entice "Mud"

So I set the bar at one and fail. :17142:
I would go out on a Monday or Tuesday with 30 plus deliveries, work through my breaks and lunch and get them all off. Then on Wednesday I would go out with twenty deliveries, take my breaks and lunch and get them all done in the same amount of time. I was called into the terminal mangers office, and asked what's going on here? I explained to him what I was doing. His reply was, we want you to perform like you do on Monday and Tuesday every day of the week. That's when I said to myself, no mas. NO MORE.

Ummmm...guess what?? Bezos was at the Kardashian’s party and He came up to Donna and I..and...well let’s just say the new prefix on Coop trailers will be CDAMZN....
I know your right BD saw one of your trailers last night in Ohio almost certain it was Wong driving cause all I could hear was something about 15 couldn't tell if it was about the 15mph rule or 15% rule but he was running 72 mph so I guess that ones turned up for him

Ummmm...guess what?? Bezos was at the Kardashian’s party and He came up to Donna and I..and...well let’s just say the new prefix on Coop trailers will be CDAMZN....
That sounds like a rail prefix? You mean Amazon is buying Coop,and Union Pacific too?

Wong would say we've already been "railroaded" so why not a railroad prefix?
We will get the low down from mistic later today when we get to Dallas. We’re all going out on the town tonight to see where the best lighting is....