Yellow | Jamie's Coming Back!

Donuts are already in his office for his 1st day back this week !! :guiness:
6295bb1712f4d5c81a94ce1e8af00a1f.jpg
Donuts, and a large can of Crisco....

grab your wallet. this is bad news. more loans at 12%, etc.
Speaking of loans...

I heard Monday that the Local 41 members in Kansas City were told at a meeting over the weekend that the loans at YRC are being called on, around January 15, 2020. Maybe that's why the hired back Jamie to do his magic with the lenders?

:duh:

Loop pop
Speaking of loans...

I heard Monday that the Local 41 members in Kansas City were told at a meeting over the weekend that the loans at YRC are being called on, around January 15, 2020. Maybe that's why the hired back Jamie to do his magic with the lenders?

We heard Hoffa was going to buy YRCW with money from CSPF too, and have Jamie run the fund.

Speaking of loans...

Prolly true and give Jamie credit he is the KING of magic numbers with the banks and think about WHY they had to put so much money up front , like the $500-k signing Bonus ??? Look at the BIG $$$$$$ picture & read between the lines :6788:

So when will 'JAMIE " have his 1st news conference with the MEDIA , excited to hear his outlook on 4th Qrt numbers for the banks ??
3133e34922fe394a9bee98a01854a96c.jpg

Speaking of loans...

If that's true cash out all your vacation time now just in case!