Jeff Gordon Crashed Out Clint Bowyer, And It Led To A Massive Brawl

Ive always liked racing.However,after seeing that,I couldn't help but think,what a bunch of rednecks,lol...Boyer cut down Gordons tire and put him in the wall,and he got a quick payback,lol..

Ive always liked racing.However,after seeing that,I couldn't help but think,what a bunch of rednecks,lol...Boyer cut down Gordons tire and put him in the wall,and he got a quick payback,lol..

Bowyer was just racing hard, and he and Jeff got together, and cut Jeff's tire.
Jeff over reacted.

NASCAR won't, but they should park him.

That was an expensive little hissy fit that pip squeek gordon just threw, they shoulda put both of them in a circle and let em duke it out!

Personally, I don't watch NASCAR anymore,since "The Legend" passed away...But for some reason I watched the section of the race where this accident happened...Clint did get into the side of Gordon, but the same thing that happened to him, he's done to others...If the role had been reversed, Gordon would have been screamin' like a b!tch...That's racing...But to go down on the apron and take the guy out, that was stupid..He knew his guy(Johnson) may be out of the running for the Championship and he took the guy out,plain and simple...

I think they should put all the Hendricks cars on probation and let them set Homestead out...This is what multiple car teams get you..Dale himself said, "No car owner should be allowed to own more than 2 cars to qualify for a NASCAR event..You can't be allowed to monopolize a sport"...---Dale Earnhardt

But nobody saying anything about Brad getting fined for tweeting during the red flag? The fines and point losses from Nascar was what I was expecting. I knew they wouldnt do anything really big.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Gee Jeff Gordon,go figure,I have always thought him to be a grownup.
However that crash was a kindergarden kid,getting back at one of his classmates.

The money is nothing to some one who makes several million during the racing season.
However getting docked the points with only one race to go,is hugh.

I myself don't watch many races,don't really have the time.
However I do keep up with the results,& standings during the season.
I also watch some of the re-winds via internet after the race is over.

just really bums me out about Jeff,he used to be a gentleman.
Wonder what made him turn into such a baby?

He's always been a baby, he use to cry, now he throws temper tantrums.
I'll never forget hearing him cry to Ray Evernham in Dover, over the scanner, about how sorry he was about getting into Harry Gant, he was actually crying.

I watched this replay about a dozen times. I don't see where Gordon did anything wrong besides not give Boyer any room. Boyer made an illegal pass on the apron, and slid up against Gordons car. That's what I saw.

Regardless, they are both cry babies. Bumping is part of racing.