XPO | Jim Cramer on XPO

I believe so . He also gave Jacobs a lot of air time to pitch his stuff . Not sure what the take away is from this that’s why i put it out there
No, he was the one who went on a rant on one of the morning shows screaming that the powers that be had no idea how bad things actually were. He has made some bad calls, but his overall track record is pretty good. If anything, he was one of if not the first one to tell people to get out of the market before the crash.

He loved Bill Zollars and what he was doing with Roadway-Yellow. Think he'd stay away from truckers after getting torched on that one.
He loved United Rental as well. Like I said some good calls, some bad calls. He really isn't a stock picker if you listen or watch his show. His goal is educating the general public about the markets. I've made money and lost money listening to him and applying his logic. I am well in the black using his methods. His investment style is radically different than mine, but he does bring an interesting and amusing twist to investing. Agree about him staying away from trucking stocks though. He puts way too much credibility into what CEO's have to say. That's only part of his schtick, though. At least he doesn't charge them to come on his show and push their stock/product like Dave Nemo does or did.