ADuiePyle | Jim D IT director no longer with company

I think that the problem is that he did not want to change - change is good and sometimes you have to change to stay competitve and still in the race to survive.

Change is good !!!

Things are changing...

All companies must change, or they will die. The world changes every day, companies must change accordingly. Maybe he did not want to change , stay status quo. You can see evreyday what happens to companies that do not change.:TR10driving03::Duel::hide:

I think you have him confused with Larry G. He came out to our terminal in York from West Chester.

The IT dept is fairly new. What would be the big change in It he wouldn't go with?

I think that the problem is that he did not want to change - change is good and sometimes you have to change to stay competitve and still in the race to survive.
Be wary of changes in a system that works. New Penn was sold to Roadway because we were stagnant. Constantly profiting,but no movement. Now look where we are. Owned by the sinking ship.

Be wary of changes in a system that works. New Penn was sold to Roadway because we were stagnant. Constantly profiting,but no movement. Now look where we are. Owned by the sinking ship.

been there, it hurts. if they do go under, with any luck you will land on your feet with another company. sometimes things get better after they get worse.

can u elaborate on this. NP was sold to Rdwy because of being stagnant and having no movement ? please enlighten me.

i find it very unlikely that roadway would spend 700 mil to purchase a stagnant company
their real reason was to get into the shorthaul market by doing so with one of if not the best company in that market
sure freight levels may have leveled off at some point but to claim new penn stagnant is somewhat harsh and misleading
as far as your sinking ship owners, the new penn guys are unfortunately along for the ride and in reality are one of the bright spots in that quagmire
it is not polite to talk out of your a s s

Question

:Off-Topic: Yes I know we are off topic but a question for you guys... was Steve O with NP prior to being bought or after being bought... just curious bc if he was with the before the sale, I dont want a :nutkick: one day down the road.