Jimmy Garappolo to the Browns..???

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
apparently, Patriots second string quarterback, Jimmy Garapplo, is going the the Cleveland Browns.

heard that both on the radio news and tv news this morning.....like at or about 5-5:30 AM.

but his rep is saying his twitter account (or whatever account) may have been hacked.....

only time will tell what's up...Belichek had been toying with the news media for a while now on Garoppolo's future, which frankly, should garner the Pat's top money, and the Browns can use a GOOD quarterback, as they just got rid of Osweller..

apparently, Patriots second string quarterback, Jimmy Garapplo, is going the the Cleveland Browns.

heard that both on the radio news and tv news this morning.....like at or about 5-5:30 AM.

but his rep is saying his twitter account (or whatever account) may have been hacked.....

only time will tell what's up...Belichek had been toying with the news media for a while now on Garoppolo's future, which frankly, should garner the Pat's top money, and the Browns can use a GOOD quarterback, as they just got rid of Osweller..

The Cleveland media has been saying that the whole Garoppolo thing is made up. They are trying to acquire picks and build through the draft. Would never pay the prices being floated around for an unproven commodity. Osweller still belongs to the Browns. They cut RGIII. And McCown. And Prior went to the Redskins. And I know he plays WR now. But he did play some QB last year also. Kessler looks to be the starter. Unless they draft a guy and he has a strong preseason.

They improved the OL through free agency. And the defense cannot be any worse. Looking at the schedule. Probably a 3 win season coming. Regardless of QB. So why spend so much to get one ?

The Cleveland media has been saying that the whole Garoppolo thing is made up. They are trying to acquire picks and build through the draft. Would never pay the prices being floated around for an unproven commodity. Osweller still belongs to the Browns. They cut RGIII. And McCown. And Prior went to the Redskins. And I know he plays WR now. But he did play some QB last year also. Kessler looks to be the starter. Unless they draft a guy and he has a strong preseason.

They improved the OL through free agency. And the defense cannot be any worse. Looking at the schedule. Probably a 3 win season coming. Regardless of QB. So why spend so much to get one ?
well like i said it was said by his rep, his account may have been hacked. seems it was too.

Jimmy would indeed command big money, if not for himself, but by any bidding process.

interesting to see, if the browns can turn things around. it was pitiful to see a team which such a poor season. it makes watching any game they are playing against, a sleeper.

well like i said it was said by his rep, his account may have been hacked. seems it was too.

Jimmy would indeed command big money, if not for himself, but by any bidding process.

interesting to see, if the browns can turn things around. it was pitiful to see a team which such a poor season. it makes watching any game they are playing against, a sleeper.

Yeah, it's going to be another tough one. But we are indeed improving. Still a lot of bad players. That's going to happen. But they are cleaning house. Prior is a great example of a guy we leaned on a lot and put up big numbers on a bad team. But the reality is he rarely ran the correct route, ran the route poorly and almost never broke any tackle or got any yards after the catch and he don't run block for ::shit:: either. Bringing in Britt is genius. He won't mind taking off plays to let the stable of young WRs we have get out and play. He gives an excellent red zone threat. And will be a tremendous role model for how to play the position correctly. We actually have a ton of talent at WR and TE, we just lack the QB to take advantage of that talent. We even cut Hawk and he was Jacksons boy down in Cincy. So you know them kids are looking good. I think we will take a QB that slides this year. Like Kessler and Prescott last year. There will be somebody in the fourth round that has a strong grade and will be worth the pick. Not many teams looking for a starter this year. And the guys coming out aren't Aaron Rodgers types. Don't want us making any more mistakes with veterans. Please no to Jay Cutler.

Yeah, it's going to be another tough one. But we are indeed improving. Still a lot of bad players. That's going to happen. But they are cleaning house. Prior is a great example of a guy we leaned on a lot and put up big numbers on a bad team. But the reality is he rarely ran the correct route, ran the route poorly and almost never broke any tackle or got any yards after the catch and he don't run block for :::shit::: either. Bringing in Britt is genius. He won't mind taking off plays to let the stable of young WRs we have get out and play. He gives an excellent red zone threat. And will be a tremendous role model for how to play the position correctly. We actually have a ton of talent at WR and TE, we just lack the QB to take advantage of that talent. We even cut Hawk and he was Jacksons boy down in Cincy. So you know them kids are looking good. I think we will take a QB that slides this year. Like Kessler and Prescott last year. There will be somebody in the fourth round that has a strong grade and will be worth the pick. Not many teams looking for a starter this year. And the guys coming out aren't Aaron Rodgers types. Don't want us making any more mistakes with veterans. Please no to Jay Cutler.
i look at it this way, every team has a player or two that stink. every team sooner or later falls, like as some examples, the NY Giants. i watched a game when Eli threw a ball several times, and no one caught it. i could see the disgust on his face. and this happened in other games of them i watched......i personally do not like ANY NY team...but to see//watch a once great undefeated team fall, was sickening, but i poked no fun at anyone who was and still is a fan....

i try not to berate a team when they fall from a high position. sooner or later, the Pat's will fall.

it's inevitable.

but i like them, so i'd be trying my best not to be too disappointed in the rebuilding process.

i look at it this way, every team has a player or two that stink. every team sooner or later falls, like as some examples, the NY Giants. i watched a game when Eli threw a ball several times, and no one caught it. i could see the disgust on his face. and this happened in other games of them i watched......i personally do not like ANY NY team...but to see//watch a once great undefeated team fall, was sickening, but i poked no fun at anyone who was and still is a fan....

i try not to berate a team when they fall from a high position. sooner or later, the Pat's will fall.

it's inevitable.

but i like them, so i'd be trying my best not to be too disappointed in the rebuilding process.

The Patriots rebuild every year. KC just whooped that ass. And now Belichick is gonna change everything. Tom Brady will be playing strong safety or some stupid ::shit:: and the worst part is it'll work and they will win and everyone will be like whatever because it happens every year. They completely over haul that entire team.

Yeah, it's going to be another tough one. But we are indeed improving. Still a lot of bad players. That's going to happen. But they are cleaning house. Prior is a great example of a guy we leaned on a lot and put up big numbers on a bad team. But the reality is he rarely ran the correct route, ran the route poorly and almost never broke any tackle or got any yards after the catch and he don't run block for :::shit::: either. Bringing in Britt is genius. He won't mind taking off plays to let the stable of young WRs we have get out and play. He gives an excellent red zone threat. And will be a tremendous role model for how to play the position correctly. We actually have a ton of talent at WR and TE, we just lack the QB to take advantage of that talent. We even cut Hawk and he was Jacksons boy down in Cincy. So you know them kids are looking good. I think we will take a QB that slides this year. Like Kessler and Prescott last year. There will be somebody in the fourth round that has a strong grade and will be worth the pick. Not many teams looking for a starter this year. And the guys coming out aren't Aaron Rodgers types. Don't want us making any more mistakes with veterans. Please no to Jay Cutler.

Cutler went to Miami. Thank God. Kessler on the practice squad because Hogan looks so good. Rookie starting. Got him in the second round. They used everyone against the Steelers. I honestly don't think one guy didn't get on the field. They are creating a team atmosphere. And playing competitive football. Massive improvement. Still going to amount to three wins. But at least we look like we are trying to win and playing together.

I'm surprised the colts didn't grab him ?since benching thier starting QB after the season opener.