Job Interview

sandmanadream

TB Lurker
Credits
Had a job interview friday morning with operations manger at a distribution center in my area.Interview went well I have 16 years LTL market and OM said my application was very good, his first interview didnt show and his second was fresh out of driving school and he has one more interview next friday and he would call me the tuesday and let me know about his decision. Well Sunday night I get a tex saying he's putting my application on hold for now. Its a small hub with 6 drivers and one is retiring and they need one driver to replace the workforce. Not sure what on hold means, never had that happen before but hoping for the best. Any advise on hold means? Sandmanadream

Had a job interview friday morning with operations manger at a distribution center in my area.Interview went well I have 16 years LTL market and OM said my application was very good, his first interview didnt show and his second was fresh out of driving school and he has one more interview next friday and he would call me the tuesday and let me know about his decision. Well Sunday night I get a tex saying he's putting my application on hold for now. Its a small hub with 6 drivers and one is retiring and they need one driver to replace the workforce. Not sure what on hold means, never had that happen before but hoping for the best. Any advise on hold means? Sandmanadream

They probably don't know what they want to do, internal red tape. I would keep looking at other options.