FedEx Freight | Job Offer in San Antonio

SATXtrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
I had an interview with FedEx and YRC both in the same week about 3 weeks ago. YRC offered me the job right away and I never heard back from FedEx. I have been at YRC for 2 weeks now and FedEx just emailed me yesterday offering me the city driver position. Anyone on here from San Antonio just wondering about how many hours a week you guys are getting in the city. Thanks in advance

West Coast here new hire this year. Average week 40+-.
I would like closer to 50 but need to knock off some of the senior drivers above me.
I am not at the bottom of the list anymore but there are only so many early starts times at our terminal.

FXF city drivers not getting any OT at my center. Overhired, some drivers not getting full 40 during past 2 months.
Exactly why I could never tell anyone to run to FedEx Freight. Just because they hire you doesn't mean they actually have a job for you. The only reason I'm here is because you can work 8 hours (or less) and go home. The only person who can answer the question about San Antonio is another driver from San Antonio. FedEx Freight is the only company I know where getting your hours outside the first quarter of the year can be a problem.

Exactly why I could never tell anyone to run to FedEx Freight. Just because they hire you doesn't mean they actually have a job for you. The only reason I'm here is because you can work 8 hours (or less) and go home. The only person who can answer the question about San Antonio is another driver from San Antonio. FedEx Freight is the only company I know where getting your hours outside the first quarter of the year can be a problem.

Well, if you’d take the time to troll other LTL’s on this website, you’ll find most others have over hired as well.
Economy is doing just fine although as expected, u will hear the Dems crying that the economy is headed into the toilet because they want Trump to fail

Last edited:
Well, if you’d take the time to troll other LTL’s on this website, you’ll find most others have over hired as well.
Economy is doing just fine although as expected, u will hear the Dems crying that the economy is headed into the toilet because they want Trump to fail
How’s your 401k, stud?

I had an interview with FedEx and YRC both in the same week about 3 weeks ago. YRC offered me the job right away and I never heard back from FedEx. I have been at YRC for 2 weeks now and FedEx just emailed me yesterday offering me the city driver position. Anyone on here from San Antonio just wondering about how many hours a week you guys are getting in the city. Thanks in advance

Stay at YRC.

How’s your 401k, stud?
A lot depends on what you look at, and why markets get uncomfortable. If you notice the timeline, as soon as your buddies looked poised to take the House, uncertainty became certain. And your other buddies at the Fed are determined to sabotage revenue increases (due to tax cuts) with higher interest rates, which raise the debt and the deficit, while slowing growth.

file.png

https://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/

Still, over a 3 year period, the market is UP OVER 41%. How's THAT working out for ya?

file.png

AGAIN, how's THAT working out for ya?

A lot depends on what you look at, and why markets get uncomfortable. If you notice the timeline, as soon as your buddies looked poised to take the House, uncertainty became certain. And your other buddies at the Fed are determined to sabotage revenue increases (due to tax cuts) with higher interest rates, which raise the debt and the deficit, while slowing growth.

file.png

https://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/

Still, over a 3 year period, the market is UP OVER 41%. How's THAT working out for ya?

file.png

AGAIN, how's THAT working out for ya?

What did Ric Flair used to say? Oh yeah,
"now we go to school, boy. Woo!"