AAA Cooper | Job Offer

Jeremy Lawson

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi, I have an opportunity to work for AAA Cooper. I will be starting out on the dock and then eventually I'll become a driver. I already have a Class A CDL but I've never really used it and I don't have the required endorsements to become a driver yet or I could start driving sooner. Is this a good company to work for?

Hi, I have an opportunity to work for AAA Cooper. I will be starting out on the dock and then eventually I'll become a driver. I already have a Class A CDL but I've never really used it and I don't have the required endorsements to become a driver yet or I could start driving sooner. Is this a good company to work for?
What terminal?

That'd be a good opportunity. AAA is one of the better companies, especially if they are helping you start out. I know several guys that have been at AAA for 20+ years.

Any one here from Jax. FL. that remembers the old lead man in the shop ? he left just over a year ago for a mechanic job at R&l.

Not bad. AAA Cooper is a good company to start working with, you can also wall work trucks for example. You will work for several years, gain experience and you can get recommendations. And there is already a large selection of work. Or maybe you like it and stay there or even change your mind and change your mind about the profession of the driver)