Jobs at Wilson including New Truckload Division in VA

Is Wilson buying "sleepers"??? I would think that if they are starting up a truckload division that they would be.

Seems like they would take care of their loyal employees before investing in a new division.Whats it been,like 7 or 8 years since a raise,while insurance has steadily climbed???Thats pathetic.That was once a coveted job.Time for someone to step up and reward hard work and loyalty.

found a pic

blank.gif

I guess you have to go to page
http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/df_wilson_truck.htm

that was the old one they had, it was a lemon so they got rid of it, i was told last week they only have 1 right now too

It would appear that the division didn't quite shake up the industry when the news broke about it. It would also appear that they are having quite a time locating qualified drivers interested in filling the positions.

It would appear that the division didn't quite shake up the industry when the news broke about it. It would also appear that they are having quite a time locating qualified drivers interested in filling the positions.

At one time,getting qualified drivers to work there would not be a problem.When a company hasn't given a raise in 8 years,word gets out,and makes drivers a little eery of working there.

Doing good Bird. Everyone's fine here. Contemplating retirement, waiting to see what new bids may be. If I like , I may stay awhile, if not I may retire